Simple question - exclude tracks?

Gavintech

Is there any way to exclude a track/file from playing when there is no action currently in the scheduler? Maybe a way to create a default playlist that runs when there is nothing in the scheduler, rather than just have everything in the top folder in the file manager play in order in that scenario?

Thank you for the quick reply but I think you misunderstood the question (silence detector is a GREAT feature that my previous radio hosting service did not provide BTW).

I just want to know how to exclude a track from the default list that plays when there is nothing in the scheduler. Or some sort of workaround to achieve this. Is there any way to do this?

I just want to know how to exclude a track from the default list that plays when there is nothing in the scheduler. Or some sort of workaround to achieve this. Is there any way to do this?
I'm not sure I understood what needs to be done. If you have scheduled events that you know when they start and for how long, you can either create additional scheduled events to play in between to prevent dead air, or simply keep music in the playlist, it will continue playing after the events finish.

I'm not sure I understood what needs to be done. If you have scheduled events that you know when they start and for how long, you can either create additional scheduled events to play in between to prevent dead air, or simply keep music in the playlist, it will continue playing after the events finish.

Avoiding dead air is not the issue. I am just looking for a way to make it so when there are no scheduled events happening it doesn't play every file I have uploaded to the main folder (I would like to exclude certain files from playing at these times).

For instance I have a file that I only want to play on weekends, and I have it (with others) in a weekend playlist that starts at 4 every Friday. However I don't necessarily want that file to play when that playlist/scheduled event isn't running.

I tried creating a Default playlist and did not put that file in it but that didn't help.

when there are no scheduled events happening it doesn't play every file I have uploaded to the main folder
When there are no scheduled events, it will continue playing playlist window contents. If you don't want that, you can create an event that will clear the playlist window, and maybe load something else there.

When there are no scheduled events, it will continue playing playlist window contents. If you don't want that, you can create an event that will clear the playlist window, and maybe load something else there.
Can I create a playlist that RadioBOSS Cloud will default to if there are no scheduled events? Or just it just play every file I have uploaded?

Back