Slow playlist performance

Ron

Well, for one two people here complain ill just go back to what I do I don't have time to argue with anyone  its wasting time I can be hosting radio and doing what I like. Also that feature w unlocked in the version before this so yeah that's why I complain, so I just say take it out its not beneficial to standard I am not getting advanced can't afford it so take it out no harm in that is there? Any how I am really tired of wasting words and breath and typing on subjects that don't mater when others can be helping improving I am gona go do what have to do for my and actual people post errors and not take up their space and time with something that's not getting looked at. Thanks for the software it has been a pleasure to beta test it and find issue with we have. Also I have 2 Xeons not one not 4 not 3 2 so yeah my pc is an issue lmao?

I think this man is not know what he wants .
I know from other softwares that there is some differences in Intel and AMD . So RB must be tested on both CPUs for this "laggy" feature. So test it on AMD too and to finish this stupid conversation , right ?

Well, to boil it down I know what I want and to say its my PC is the issue thats a way out cause every PC is different if it was my PC then why does my buddy say its laggy on his, and he is gona buy Sam instead I have done nothing but support this to be slapped in the face. Also if you dont believe me then look at my site http://white-black-gaming.com or listen to our radio.

klinsoft said:
I think this man is not know what he wants .
I know from other softwares that there is some differences in Intel and AMD . So RB must be tested on both CPUs for this "laggy" feature. So test it on AMD too and to finish this stupid conversation , right ?
It's tested on all sorts of CPUs, Intel and AMD - no difference at all.

How can you say that when I have a dell and you dont? everything is different the mobo and the bios everything. I can get a Computer Tech to back what i say as well I know a few.

WBGS-Founder said:
Also if you dont believe me then look at my site http://white-black-gaming.com or listen to our radio.
I gave you several suggestions in another topic, which you should try. RadioBOSS exists for about 11 years already. And always when someone told that it's slow or crashes often, it turned out to be a virus on their PC or it was some other software which conflicted with it.

I have scanned my PC with three different software shall I install more I don't have a virus and most of all its installed on my second drive where it should not lag there I also defraged and everything so yea all I see is its a virus can you do a video on the latest version and show me it don't lag I have done nothing but show proof it lags.

WBGS-Founder said:
I have scanned my PC with three different software shall I install more I don't have a virus and most of all its installed on my second drive where it should not lag there I also defraged and everything so yea all I see is its a virus can you do a video on the latest version and show me it don't lag I have done nothing but show proof it lags.
I'm afraid we can't help you... RadioBOSS works on any PC except for yours. There's nothing to fix. Also it doesn't matter where you have the software installed - it still takes the same amount of CPU and RAM.

Well it itas not just my pc as i have said some one else has the same does do they literately have to post here to be heard really they are seeing my experience and going with some one else i am not hating on you just saying bad for impressions and if see what i been through then they wont go with you do you not understand what I am saying there is over 6 billion people here on earth and not half or a quarter bought your software and there are how many cups on earth and types so yeah.

Just imported 38 000 songs mp3 and flac in the playlist for ~15 minutes ? I don`t know if this is long or short but no any problem.

are you guys just using this software to load pay list like m3us if so then your not using it the way I am I am actually trying to drag over songs and put them in the play list with in the program nothing to do outside so yea my issues stay valid so yeah ill check back for updates but that's it .

I`m talking to the playlist too . I`m not importing them to the recycle bin ?!
What draging , what other things . There IS an option to import !
Not load M3U but IMPORTING !!
And then the program is calculating the whole playing time . After that is in IDLE (normal playing/mixing style ) . What is the problem ?

While testing on a slow single-core CPU using a virtual machine we did confirmed the problem. The next update (5.1.0.3) will have vastly improved performance on such CPUs.

djsoft said:
While testing on a slow single-core CPU using a virtual machine we did confirmed the problem. The next update (5.1.0.3) will have vastly improved performance on such CPUs.
WBGS-Founder, TOLD YOU :P

i a not running a virtual machine though and I don't approve of them but anyway when is the update coming out?

Back