Song priority

Sasa Grbic

Hello. I see in the base I have a lot of songs that have never been broadcast. There are also songs that are broadcast twice. How do I playlist creator pro to say that the songs are the priority they have not been broadcasted so far?

Sasa Grbic said:
Hello. I see in the base I have a lot of songs that have never been broadcast. There are also songs that are broadcast twice. How do I playlist creator pro to say that the songs are the priority they have not been broadcasted so far?
You can use the priority rules, those are configured in the category settings. You can read more about it here: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/plgen-cat3.htm

Thank you. I know about this option. I've been trying to do it several times and I did not succeed. Creator always reports error. That's why I asked the question here. I assume something is related to playcount general just i do not configure well.

Hello, I have just tried to make a priority rule today, in which I would prioritize songs that have not been broadcast yet. When I opened the priority card I went to the add button. NVDA immediately positioned itself on the playcount option. I left it. The next switch with the tab tab switched me where to select less than more than i equals. I have put less than. The next thing I read is to choose min, max, average, and the rest. I tried to put min1, max1 and average1 and no results. The next item was the increase and decrease priority. I put the increase priority on the next item and placed the slider at 100. No matter how I adjusted the minimum and maximum item, the playlist creator always reported invalid rule. I read the song again from song priority but he did not help me. I assume that the picture shows a concrete example of adjustment.

Sasa Grbic said:
Thank you. I know about this option. I've been trying to do it several times and I did not succeed. Creator always reports error. That's why I asked the question here. I assume something is related to playcount general just i do not configure well.
Can you please specify what the error is?

Sasa Grbic said:
The next thing I read is to choose min, max, average, and the rest. I tried to put min1, max1 and average1 and no results.
You should choose either AVG/MIN/MAX or input a number, e.g. 1.

Hello. I deleted min 1 and put only 1. Now I do not see any errors in the log file, but I do not even see the information about applying the rule.

Sasa Grbic said:
Now I do not see any errors in the log file, but I do not even see the information about applying the rule.
It is not logger, but it affects how the playlist is created.

Back