Sound processing plugins

Sasa Grbic

Hello, everybody. I do not know if you have had the opportunity to try the plugin "Master_me". https://github.com/trummerschlunk/master_me I had the opportunity to hear him work on a radio station that uses Azuracast as a platform. I liked the sound a lot. I put the vst2 64 bit version of the program in the new beta Radioboss. What's good is that screen readers read it very well when vst is switched to text mode. There are also some presets in the archives. When I'm in text mode, I don't see any way to load these presets. Can someone check to see if I can get these files in my browser. We could test it and see if it works just as well with RadioBoss. It would be interesting to connect this plugin to RadioBoss because screen readers read it very well and just somehow add those presets. This is the best Stereo tool I've ever heard.

if you use the VST the processor activity goes up to 85 - 90% and the music starts to stutter

In addition, the RadioBOss freezes completely when deactivating the tool with the following error message
1706145204097.png

1706145695042.png
1706145523554.png

When I'm in text mode, I don't see any way to load these presets.
The text UI for VST is only able to show plugin's parameters, those are, mostly, numbers. Saving/loading presets is not a standard feature of the VST specification, so Text UI will not be able to provide such a feature. In ideal world, plugin authors should make their plugins compatible with screen reader software.

if you use the VST the processor activity goes up to 85 - 90% and the music starts to stutter

In addition, the RadioBOss freezes completely when deactivating the tool with the following error message
Looks like there's a problem with either VST bridge in RadioBOSS or with VST interface implementation in the plugin. Error message is also weird, because AV is in "opengl32.dll" library which is used for graphics. Could be that there's a bug with plugin's UI implementation.

The text UI for VST is only able to show plugin's parameters, those are, mostly, numbers. Saving/loading presets is not a standard feature of the VST specification, so Text UI will not be able to provide such a feature. In ideal world, plugin authors should make their plugins compatible with screen reader software.

Looks like there's a problem with either VST bridge in RadioBOSS or with VST interface implementation in the plugin. Error message is also weird, because AV is in "opengl32.dll" library which is used for graphics. Could be that there's a bug with plugin's UI implementation.

The presets given in the archive are for the lv2 version. I tried this plugin in Audacity software that supports lv2 plugins and what is interesting is that these presets can also be used when Audacity has a graphical interface included. If I have the time, I will try this plugin with 64 bit RadioBoss. I agree with you that it would be ideal if all software manufacturers took care of accessibility. When it comes to this situation, the presets are not bad. Maybe sometime in the future RadioBoss will get support for LV2 plugins or there will be another better platform for building plugins.

@patrick.de-bruyn Thank you for this plugin I did not know about him. Could you write me your settings? @djsoft I suggest renaming this topic because more processing plugins have already been discussed here.
RadioBOSS 7.0.0.9 64 bit
The equalizer on the Party setting

The Tonebooster as it is, I haven't made any settings, I'm happy with them, they are not saved anyway, it's too inconvenient for me to set them again and again

1706375831691.png

Hello @patrick.de-bruyn I tried this plugin and it works very well. Too bad RB won't be able to fix it. How would you like to work if you were a little more uptight? Who is the manufacturer of this plugin to see what they say about it?

TB Broadcast processor combines multi-band compression, multi-band stereo widening, automatic gain control, and peak limiting in one single, compact plugin

Is it any good Patrick Tb or is it not worth looking at I presume stereo-tool bets it heads down?

Back