suggestions and ideas for radioboss

diabolix

Suggestions for next radioboss updates

I would like you to take into account these ideas or suggestions if they could be implemented in future versions of radioboss

One of them is that it finds a new interface, that finds two windows, one events and another musical player, I think it would be more comfortable

On the other hand I ask, in future versions will be included in radiboss remote control? I mean satellite impulses for disconnections

and finally I still do not know how to use the musical requests song, could you please explain how it is used, because I have no idea

diabolix said:
One of them is that it finds a new interface, that finds two windows, one events and another musical player, I think it would be more comfortable
We have similar thing planned where scheduled events can be moved to a separate window and/or additional work zone.

diabolix said:
On the other hand I ask, in future versions will be included in radiboss remote control? I mean satellite impulses for disconnections
RadioBOSS offers remote control API, using this allow to send commands based on some external events. This requires programming skills though (or can paying to someone who does), but this is possible. I'm not sure that RadioBOSS will have satellite monitoring functions as this feature seems too situation specific.

diabolix said:
and finally I still do not know how to use the musical requests song, could you please explain how it is used, because I have no idea
Here's an example implementation: https://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,5168.0.html

THANK YOU DIMITRI, the satellite is to be able to use radioboss with the big transmitters that send impulses for the disconnections through parallel port, opening pin or closing pin

diabolix said:
THANK YOU DIMITRI, the satellite is to be able to use radioboss with the big transmitters that send impulses for the disconnections through parallel port, opening pin or closing pin
You can build a software that works with parallel port and then sends API commands to RadioBOSS to do something. Implementing parallel port in RadioBOSS is not practical as this port is mostly dead as of 2018.

work radio stations at least here in Spain, send impulses by telecommand, there in another automation software but I will not say name, which has already implemented the remote control by usb in see from parallel port, here the great stations radio, Los 40, Cadena Ser, COPE, cadena ??100 send the signal of local disconnection by pulses of telecontrol

diabolix said:
work radio stations at least here in Spain, send impulses by telecommand, there in another automation software but I will not say name, which has already implemented the remote control by usb in see from parallel port, here the great stations radio, Los 40, Cadena Ser, COPE, cadena ??100 send the signal of local disconnection by pulses of telecontrol
Yes, this has some uses, but it still looks like pretty special case, so I'm afraid we won't be adding such a feature. Mostly because LPT port is deprecated and not really used except for some older setups.

Back