Teaser with Voice Tracks

I'm in Australia and many radio formats require a teaser whereby the announcer does a voicetrack either side of the teaser track (song).
I've tried to use the teaser function in RB bur have found it fades out the voice track into the song, it does not allow to use the VT as a segue into the track teaser audio. Has anyone found a way to create this?

I'm in Australia and many radio formats require a teaser whereby the announcer does a voicetrack either side of the teaser track (song).
I've tried to use the teaser function in RB bur have found it fades out the voice track into the song, it does not allow to use the VT as a segue into the track teaser audio. Has anyone found a way to create this?

I join the question.

You can use File Types to configure crossfades for Teasers: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/crossfades.htm
Set the mix point and fade out to zero if you want it to play in full and at full volume.

Back