There must be an easy solution for playing in a "series"...!

Jeremy

Hi,

I have an audiobook with 13 chapters. Each day I want to play the same chapter in the morning and at night. Then the next day I want it to advance to the next chapter. Something like this:

Monday: 8:00 a.m. chapter 1; 8:00 p.m. chapter 1
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. chapter 2; 8:00 p.m chapter 2
Etc.

I've set up the audiobook playlist (Intro, chapter, outro) as a scheduled event, and selected it to play in "series." However, how can I keep each chapter from advancing to the next track until the next day? Otherwise it will play chapter 1 in the morning, chapter 2 in the evening, etc.

I'd appreciate any help. The only thing I can think of is to create two separate events. But will the track still advance regardless of what event it's in?

Thanks,

Jeremy
KADV

Thank you, I have read that section of the user manual again and again and I cannot see how it answers my question.

1. I created a scheduled event to play at 8:00 a.m. and again at 8:00 p.m.
2. In that event I told it to select a track from a folder (the folder wherein my audiobook files reside).
3. I selected series as the method of track selection.
4. When it plays at 8:00 a.m. it automatically counts that track as having played. Therefore, at 8:00 p.m. it advances to the next track.

I want to play the same track at 8:00 a.m. as I do at 8:00 p.m., and then the NEXT DAY it advances to the next track in the folder.

Sorry that I simply cannot understand those instructions in the manual or your instructions.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Track List feature offers "Series" option: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/using_track_list.htm
It does not advance automatically, you need to create another event that moves it to the next track.

4. When it plays at 8:00 a.m. it automatically counts that track as having played. Therefore, at 8:00 p.m. it advances to the next track.
This doesn't reproduce here on the latest version. "Series" selection, until advanced, always plays the same track. What RadioBOSS version do you use?

Back