Titles fonts?

konstantin

Hi to everybody! I want to mention about a problem regarding the song titles fonts that is sending not the window! There are two options utf-8 and ansi or auto, Itried all of them but i am still having problem my character set (in greek) to the initial song titles does not appear correct, but only if it is in latin.
There is a solution for that?
Thank you in advance!!!

What server you're broadcasting to and where characters are broken - did you check the Admin page of the server?

Thank you for your answer!In this case i am broadcasting from myradiostream with SHOUT cast v1. The greek characters does not appear correct neither in the player neither in  the admin page.
But also in the radiotoolbox that i am using for statistics there is the same problem.
Any suggestion apart the easy solution to change all the titles with latin characters?
you can check it alone in the http://myradiostream.com/14/7982

IIRC Shoutcast v1 does not support international characters. If you want to display them you'll need to use Shoutcast v2 or Icecast server. It's not an issue with RadioBOSS so I'm afraid there's nothing we can do...

konstantin said:
I tried also wih shoutcas v2 and still te same problem i ll try also with icecast thank you anyway
Shoutcast 2 should work. You should check where titles are corrupted - start checking with Admin area of the server. For Icecast - make sure you have the correct <charset> specified for the mount point. It's recommended to use UTF-8 (and also set UTF8 in RadioBOSS for metadata encoding).

Back