tool to fix meta data, and also accessibility fixes

Hello,
I have two feature requests.
I'll start with probably the easiest to fix. In the search tab, and if memory serves me correctly, also in the music library, there are a few buttons that are not propperly labeled. To be clear, they may have a graphic that shows what they do, but when tabbing to them, NVDA just says "button." That's not very helpfull..

The second thing I would love to see, along with normalization tools and all the other available processing that can be done to the music library, I would love to see integration with a service like Shazam, that could look up and automatically correct bad or missing meta data. So, if meta data is incomplete, it could look up the song based on a sound clip, and fill in the missing data, or if it is totally wrong, then it could just go ahead and fix it.
I know that there are supposed to be programs out there that can do this, but few if any are accessible with screen readers, and even if they were, it would be great to have something like this integrated directly in to Radioboss.

I'll start with probably the easiest to fix. In the search tab, and if memory serves me correctly, also in the music library, there are a few buttons that are not propperly labeled. To be clear, they may have a graphic that shows what they do, but when tabbing to them, NVDA just says "button." That's not very helpfull..
There's only one button in the Music Library, and it has Reset label. Search tab in RadioBOSS has couple of buttons but they should be labeled if you have enabled the Screen Reader mode. Please confirm this, and also specify your RadioBOSS version. There have been many accessibility improvements in the past two releases.

Screen reader mode is enabled, and for the most part, accessibility is fantastic, but I can confirm there are still some unlabeled buttons in the search tab.

As for my second request? Is that something you would consider?

Screen reader mode is enabled, and for the most part, accessibility is fantastic, but I can confirm there are still some unlabeled buttons in the search tab.
Thank you, we'll check this.

I would love to see integration with a service like Shazam, that could look up and automatically correct bad or missing meta data. So, if meta data is incomplete, it could look up the song based on a sound clip, and fill in the missing data, or if it is totally wrong, then it could just go ahead and fix it.
We'll take a look into it, thank you for the suggestion. I'm not sure if Shazam allows using their service for commercial purposes, though.

Back