Track Tool problems

ArbieF

We have been using Track Tool to shorten up tracks at the end of an hour.
Two issues:
  • the setting sticks and if the track is used in a playlist later it will fade out/end according to the previously set time. Which you won't notice until the track plays. Is there a better way?
  • It seems that if you set a fade out and an endpoint there is a brief jump to full volume before the next track starts.
I like using Track Tool as it seems more accurate than Segue editor but it ends up sounding like mistakes.

the setting sticks and if the track is used in a playlist later it will fade out/end according to the previously set time. Which you won't notice until the track plays. Is there a better way?
You can use the crossfade editor: right-click a track in the playlist, select "Segue Editor". The settings made there are for concrete playlist items, they don't stick with the track, as it does with Track Tool.

It seems that if you set a fade out and an endpoint there is a brief jump to full volume before the next track starts.
There was such a bug in the past, but it shouldn't happen with the latest release.

The tracking tool stopped working, when you press play it doesn't work.
I restarted the PC, but the problem persists.
1713031717838.png

Should I reinstall the program?

Back