Trouble synchronizing program start with end of commercial break in RadioBOSS"

Marco Sanhueza

Hi, I've been using RadioBOSS for several years now, and I use it daily for FM lagos del sur, I find it spectacular, thank you for that! Currently, I'm using version 6.2.1.0 and I'd like some help in optimizing my usage.

Here's how I currently operate:

• I schedule music with Playlist Generator Pro, creating a new playlist every 24 hours.
  • I schedule commercial ads with ADS Scheduler to air at 00:00 of each hour. I end each ad block with a Teaser, using the phrase "coming up in the next hour on FM Lagos del Sur."
  • I schedule short promotional spots for events during the hour.
My issue is that we have programs that start after the commercial break, and I want to synchronize the start of the "Program Introduction" event with the end of the commercial break, following the Teaser. However, I'm not sure how to synchronize this. I've tried using start times, but it depends on the duration of the songs and doesn't work consistently. Is there any way to achieve this?"

Feel free to use this translation to post your question in the RadioBOSS forum. If you need further assistance or modifications, just let me know!

I think you can add more than one scheduler command to each schedule. If you look in edit mode on the schedule there is a small button called 'Multiple Event Actions' You can add more than one schedule action to the event to this but have to add them yourself. I am not using schedular fully as I Have some bugs in it which the team can't find its involving Run Now which starts the schedule, but dodoes do not give it a new 2 hrs. but caries on the end of the last playing only a short bit of the run now playlist. YOu should be able to add what you want to the event liked you asked for in latest version 7

My issue is that we have programs that start after the commercial break, and I want to synchronize the start of the "Program Introduction" event with the end of the commercial break, following the Teaser.
You can schedule an event but do not enable the "Run scheduled launch without waiting for the current track to finish" option; enable the "Queue after scheduled tracks" option. This will make it insert the event be queued after currently scheduled tracks (ads and teaser). More about event options: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/eventoptions2.htm

Back