TuneIn API

ensound

Hi Everyone,

Just curious to know if there's an API for TuneIn.com?

Thank you,
Delia - www.103nrg.com

ensound said:
There's an option located in the Settings->Album, you can specify your TuneIn API credentials and Centova will use those to get track information (when using AutoDJ only, this is ignored for live broadcasts).

I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering where we can enter in the API info from TuneIn as well, this thread answered my question.

However,

For those whom are in need of your API info from TuneIn.com / send an email to:
broadcaster-support@tunein.com

Request your Partner ID and Partner Key and include your station ID.

Station ID is on the end of your URL for your TuneIn station as: s-xxxxxxxx

Cheers,

Dave

djsoft said:
ensound said:
There's an option located in the Settings->Album, you can specify your TuneIn API credentials and Centova will use those to get track information (when using AutoDJ only, this is ignored for live broadcasts).

Current builds appear not to have the link noted above anymore.  :eek:

How can we add our TuneIn API info to our Shoutcast Server?

Thanks!

Dave

Shoutcast doesn't use TuneIn as far as I know - but you can try contacting their support and ask if it's somehow possible (may be they use it on Shoutcast.com web site).

djsoft,

Thanks for the update - that does make sense in regards to not supporting the TuneIn.com API as what I found as of last night, it is has been a feature request to the Shoutcast Dev's for about 3 years now.

The only reason I asked this on the forums as I "quoted" your response from April 2016 - making mention that it is under Settings / Albums and just enter in the TuneIn.com API credentials.

But now this makes perfect sense.

All good / thanks for the great support. Take care!

Dave

Back