Two Ads Scheduler? or another solution?

proudon

Hi Dmitry,
I have playlist at 3pm-5pm. I want my ?Ads Scheduler? (at 3.30pm) to wait the track to finish and next start. I do it with:
/Block Setup/Event properties/ i) Pause the playlist while event is playing 100 and ii) Maximum time to wait 5min (only this two check).
At 5pm ? 7pm I have an Internet streaming with another radio station. My ?Ads Scheduler? (at 5.30pm) start but when they finished my internet streaming not continue that I want.
Can I make two different Ads Scheduler? Or what I must do?
If I select
/Block Setup/Event properties/ i)Overlay and ii)Pause the playlist while event is playing 100 and iii) Maximum time to wait 5min (only this two check).
The internet streaming continues but the playlist stopped the track suddenly and not wait to finished it.
Thanks

proudon said:
At 5pm ? 7pm I have an Internet streaming with another radio station. My ?Ads Scheduler? (at 5.30pm) start but when they finished my internet streaming not continue that I want.
When the advertisement event finished, it will go to the next track in the playlist window. If you only have a network stream there, then I suggest simply enabling the "Repeat List" feature (the button is located at the bottom of the playlist window). Enabling this will make it go to the network stream after advertisement event finishes playing.

Back