Unable to play on RadioBoss Cloud

When I press play button on top right hand corner of RadioBoss cloud Control panel.. it does not play :( and it’s stuck on repeating same 1 sec of song .. Please Help!! Thanks 😊

Please try restarting player and server from the System area. Does it play correctly if you play the stream using desktop player?

my streaming radio just stopped and saying unable to play stream i dont understand
Exactly I’m having the same problem with my RB Cloud player. It says “Error occurred. Unable to play stream. Restart in 4 seconds”
I have restarted the player and also restarted the server in system settings. But nothing works :( 🙄😬
Please HELP!

So does that mean it's coming back on soon to be fair the guys at Radio Boss need to sort this and update us stuff should not expire. Only just paid for this month as well and have DJs that are due to come on and do shows so at least I can update them🤣🤦‍♂️

We have fixed this. For some odd reason the certificate was reverted to the old one. Sorry for the inconvenience it had caused.

Still unable to access, I guess this could take some time to filter through?
It was cached so it can take some time for a cache to renew. Our monitoring shows now that all streams are now accessible and use the up to date certificate. We have rebuilt the certificate updating process to prevent this problem in the future.

Back