Unable to remove an overlay

Davide72

Good evening, it is impossible for me to remove an overlay from a jingle inserted in a "teaser", which always goes to the next song in the playlist.
In versions prior to 6.0 this did not happen to me. Could it be a software bug?
I attach image and audio file

Attachments

• Cattura.JPG
    Cattura.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 238
  • Audio.zip
    1 MB · Views: 232
You should use a File Type for Teasers and configure its crossfading settings to have zero Mix point to prevent it from overlapping with the next music track.

I have set the appropriate file types and fades, but unfortunately the result always remains as the previous one, that the last jingle of the teaser overlaps the next file :eek:. Other solutions? :unsure:

Attachments

• Cattura3.JPG
    Cattura3.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 228
  • Cattura.JPG
    Cattura.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 241
  • Cattura2.JPG
    Cattura2.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 231
  • Cattura4.JPG
    Cattura4.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 239
result always remains as the previous one, that the last jingle of the teaser overlaps the next file :eek:. Other solutions? :unsure:
Please ensure that the Teaser file type is actually correctly detected, i.e. that it's marked with the file type color in the playlist. Also note that identifier for the teaser should be teaser=

I have set everything as per the manual, but it does not solve o_O. I tried to make a backup settings to configure everything on another pc ... with the result that, on the other pc this problem does not occur, but persists on the transmission pc. The problem remains a mystery :unsure:, I will try to rename the teaser outro files.

Attachments

• Cattura.JPG
    Cattura.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 222
  • Cattura2.JPG
    Cattura2.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 232
Just in case, please try updating to the most recent RadioBOSS 6.0.4. When teaser plays, please click Ctrl+F4 and make a screenshot of the small window that appeared, from it we may be able to extract some details on what happens.

Here is the screenshot ... I made it a few seconds into the teaser

Attachments

• Cattura.JPG
    Cattura.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 229
From this, it has evaluated the mixing point for a teaser as zero (0) so there wouldn't be any overlap.

We can't reproduce it here. Whatever settings are configured, it works as it should. I'm sorry I don't know what we can do about it.

Back