unable to send URL out of Radioboss

HMMMM

I am really finding this odd no error messages and nothing sent out from radioboss am i missing something?

f127a65a060387ff00c48feaef6b5474[1].png

I am really finding this odd no error messages and nothing sent out from radioboss am i missing something?
The request is enabled, so it should work. Please check the Log window to see if there are any error messages about the request.

@Dmitry Where is the log file please Dmitry as they said my network is peachy i just came off the telephone from them :)

There's no error. Please send a screenshot of the notification settings, maybe something's wrong there.
Also it's possible the notification is sent correctly, but the problem is with the script the notification is sent to.

if we use the URL on a browser it returns no error being reported but contains security to stop others sending it . Where do i find the notification setting Dmitry as it would be nice to see if there is a genuine reason for this failure? The log was set to show all when we contacted Sky the firmware reset router which produced errors as you would expect, but there has been nothing since.

Last edited:
if we use the URL on a browser it returns no error being reported but contains security to stop others sending it . Where do i find the notification setting Dmitry as it would be nice to see if there is a genuine reason for this failure? The log was set to show all when we contacted Sky the firmware reset router which produced errors as you would expect, but there has been nothing since.
If RadioBOSS is unable to send the notification for some reason, it will show an error message. Please send a screenshot of how the notification is configured in RadioBOSS, maybe something's wrong there.

@Dmitry I have first post above but it shows no error and does not seem to connect to internet since 27 November when it was working any ideas please as not seeing any errors is there a log anywhere of what its doing or what its meeting ? s its not showing any error on main log or errors log

Can you verify this still sends out to internet as I placed error state in our PHP file throw Error(“500”); which is not reporting back to us the error on a IONIS server

I have just placed the url without any variables which should also provoke a response which it does not this leads me to believe either its not reaching the host or is not initiating the url to be sent can you please advise Dmtry?

Are you sure the POST method is correct? Is it your own script or it's a 3rd party service - if the latter, maybe you should contact that company and ask what happens with the request. If RadioBOSS doesn't show an error message, it means that the request was sent successfully.

You can also try unchecking the "Errors" checkbox and leave only "Playing track title".

Dmitry I think its a filter put in place by an webservice provider iFastNet infnityfree.net used by IONIS pretending to be helping but blocking any traffic other than browser on their site as this might be coming the latest thing! Is there a way to upload more by ftp like a directory contents that track info and the image can be transferred too as this ftp is the only service which is still working

I was thinking there could be a test for the image on screen change in its base64 on a timer that could load this track data as well as the image to the SLQ service and refresh it JavaScript called from

CheckResponse(transport ) { var image = document.createElement("img"); image.src = 'http://www.kkkk.epizy.com/images/nowplaying_artwork_2.png'; image.name = 'img999'; image.load(); var base64file1 = $("img999").attr("src"); image.remove(); var base64file2 = this.document.getElementByID("np_track_artwork").attr("src"); if(base64file1 != base64file2) { // Update page and SQL to contain track image info } }

Called from something like

//Called by _fetchUpdater every (n) seconds determines if content should be updated as page loaded. function Check() { new Ajax.Request(gCheckURL,{method:'get', onSuccess:CheckResponse}); setTimeout('Check();',gcheckInterval); }

Last edited:
If you could facilitate another box on ftp Upload of an origin directory as well as the one below so that it uploaded image and any other files in the directory to the server this could be accommodated in this way:

6fe79a9b5d042073b57a428555f60c0f.png

Maybe a simpler way than all this would be to change the way RadioBoss presents the data to the internet so it looks like a browser rather than a radio data with appropriate meta data to bypass these checks?

@Dmitri, As clearly described in the article (https://forum.infinityfree.net/t/ensuring-only-web-browsers-can-access-your-website/49353), it tries to set a cookie through JavaScript which would require that your “browser” supports JavaScript and can store cookies. Then it tests to see whether the cookie was actually set (through JavaScript) and tries to redo the process (setting the cookie through JavaScript) if it cannot detect that the cookie was set. Can you implement this ?

Otherwise this Setting >> Reports >> HTTP GET section will become obsolete and need the other FTTP feature.. Thanks for looking .

Last edited:
Hi Dmtri . It might not be worth the effort but I thing Google is driving this too, so its going to be come norm, thanks for heads up .I just thought you should now what ISP are now doing they say its a security hole that they are now stopping this. Apparently its being implemented on Cop Cisco routers as we speak so it was mainly a heads up if this http _request no longer functions this will be why .
As this nowplaying.txt file is the only way to go can we have more data in it like %genre,%bpm,%len,%album,%listeners,%comment etc

Back