Using mixer board with RadioBOSS for streaming

Greetings.

Great discussion. We have experimented with this, with success. It is possible to run the audio from RB through a mixer then back into the computer.

We even made a video. Dmity, with your permission, may I share the link?

I hope this helps.

Kind regards All.

James
James that's was very interesting but a lot of us are not using a mixer but a DSP like Stereo Tool that has BIMP for processing Microphone or virtual port but I cannot seem to get this operational to get Radio boss to communicate with DSP currently. Also a lot of devices are Bluetooth or becoming Bluetooth to get around the limit of audio ports. Could you add anything for this thank you.

Hi Dmitry,

is there a way to use a mixer with RadioBoss on a virtual machine in combination with StereoTool? Or does this generally don't work?

is there a way to use a mixer with RadioBoss on a virtual machine in combination with StereoTool? Or does this generally don't work?
Configuration will be the same, but the problem would be accessing mixer from inside the virtual machine.

Well bought Mackie DL1608 Analogue as it was recommended over all of the USB ones having not as good sound components this connected from line outs to line in easily to get stereo mics working. I am currently pondering purchase of a Digital Input like the focusrite to interface it to the PC.

However, we need Dimitris new update to separate all the channels that are in RB. Dmitri promised this so am waiting for that.

The iPad controls the DL1608 so it's a smaller package mixer which is sixteen channels or eight stereo. This mixer also got better right ups on newer models because of the better sound processing, hope this helps beware mics are no longer the same in pinouts on pc's so don't get caught.

1689700136294.png

Last edited:
Configuration will be the same, but the problem would be accessing mixer from inside the virtual machine.
If its like my mixer and its connected to network, you can run the software in virtual system and set the mixer software to the boxes ip. I have not tried this but can't see why the mixer would not be available.

Hello guys, i am knew here and i want some help with radioboss. I use radioboss for my radio show but i miss the old good days with mixer and now just a mouse. I found V10XPRO Live from temu, do u think can work with radioboss?

Hello guys, i am knew here and i want some help with radioboss. I use radioboss for my radio show but i miss the old good days with mixer and now just a mouse. I found V10XPRO Live from temu, do u think can work with radioboss?
RadioBOSS does not have any specific requirements for a mixer. So you can use any mixer that you like.

Hello again everyone. I bought the mixer and try to connect it as you said but doesnt work. I can hear the music and my voice from the mixer but out is going only the music and no my voice. On the last 2 pic is my mixer. There is just my headphone, my microphone and the white is going to usb in the pc. Is there anything wrong? Any advice?

Ps. In the photos u see that the mixer is as Speaker V10 but also there is a Microphone V10 too.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 75
  • 2.png
    2.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 81
  • 3.png
    3.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 380094766_145263191981382_971120011773986919_n.jpg
    380094766_145263191981382_971120011773986919_n.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 76
  • 380103131_1702720893566069_2634175088621838164_n.jpg
    380103131_1702720893566069_2634175088621838164_n.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 87
Your RadioBOSS configuration is correct - it's broadcasting mixer's output. If you don't hear your voice, it's likely muted on the console, or it's not connected properly.

Your RadioBOSS configuration is correct - it's broadcasting mixer's output. If you don't hear your voice, it's likely muted on the console, or it's not connected properly.
But it's only connect via usb, the white cable that you can see on the image. There isn't something else to connect. On the console I don't find any button to mute my voice. Also I can hear my voice from console but not from radioboss. Something else that I noticed is that in options except speakers v10 there was a new one microphone v10.

Also I can hear my voice from console but not from radioboss.
Maybe mixer doesn't include mic in its final output, you should check mixer's configuration (sliders, routing etc). It's not something that can be fixed from RadioBOSS.

Back