Version 6.0.5.5 Playlistgeneator added songs dissepear from playlist

patrick.de-bruyn

when inserting songs into a playlist using the playlist generator, everything is still ok.
Then i add songs with drag and drop, everything is still ok
But if I close the RadioBOSS and open it again, only the songs that were inserted via drag and drop are left in the playlist.
All other songs have disappeared, that was not the case in previous versions

There's an option in Settings->General, "Do not remove scheduled tracks from the playlist on exit" - please ensure it's enabled.

There's an option in Settings->General, "Do not remove scheduled tracks from the playlist on exit" - please ensure it's enabled.
Thanks that was the solution, the reason why i didnt find it was a wrong translation
When using the German interface, the text is " Wiedergabe-Warteschlange beim beenden nicht leeren" the translation for that is " Do not empty playback queue when exiting "
The playback Queue is not the playlist
i think better would be:
In German: Mit den Playlistgenerator eingefügte Titel NICHT aus der Wiedergabeliste löschen
DO NOT delete tracks inserted with the Playlistgenerator from the playlist

It's not only about playlist generator tracks - it's about any tracks that are inserted from scheduled events.

It's only about the Scheduler - has actually nothing to do with the playlist generator. For instance, if you insert the tracks using the "To player" option in the playlist generator, this option does not affect those tracks.

This option is enabled by default, by the way.

Back