VOICE TRACKING

vmoyneur

I, feel I have to address this problem again with voice tracks. It's been going on to long since we communicated last about this problem. First, I am now running Windows 10 with 16 gigs of RAM so it's operating very fast and tight, love it.
I have put INTROS and Outros on all my songs like you said now the problems...
No matter were I put the outro mark it still wants to start my VT late going into a record. I've tried everything I can think of with no positive results. If I go into CROSSFADE EDITOR and move it around it will work but it still fades my VT out. I've done the REMOVE CROSSFADE EDIT and it just goes back to the way the mix was. Some songs wont fade going into a jingle or sweeper and again the CROSSFADE EDITOR.
Right now I have songs with a end point, I get rid of it hit ok and I go back to check and it's back! If I do use the CROSSFADE EDITOR, I have to use it on all the songs until the break to make it run correct.
Another big problem I'm fighting. If I have a song with a 30 second intro and a VT that is 15 seconds the song will start late to hit the intro! My fix is to remove the into mark but that changes the start point of previous record.
So this is what happens. I cut my VT's for the 4 hour show. 80 present of the time I have to line it up manually. What should my crossfade settings be set at for a very tight show?
At least let us be able to put start or mix marks on the VOICE TRACK.
Thanks,

What RadioBOSS version do you use?

Please note that crossfade editor should not be used when you use voice tracks.

You can send us your tracks for analysis: two music tracks and voice track - we'll test how it works here. If there's a bug, it will be fixed.

Thanks Dmitry, I'm' using version 5.4.7.0
I have my outro set to go into VT over record. No mater were I set the outro it still wants to fade out completely and then start the VT.

I received your email with music files, thank you. This is added to the list of bugs. I'm not sure if it will be fixed in the next update, probably, it will go to the next major version (5.6).

Back