Voicetrack mix point

As I have perceived it so far, the mix point is ignored for voicetracks.
My suggestion would be to align the mix point of the voicetrack with the intro of the next track.

1692565124395.png

Last edited:
I understand, but this function would be incredibly useful, so that e.g. FX is played over the intro, while voice only goes up to the intro.

Last edited:
I understand, but this function would be incredibly useful, so that e.g. FX is played over the intro, while voice only goes up to the intro.
If you don't want it to mix as voice track, you should move it of voice tracks folder, and then configure mixing parameters using Segue Editor.

My goal is to have the jingle stop at the intro, while allowing the effects (like reverb) to continue beyond the intro for a seamless transition.
Using only the Segue Editor would treat the jingle like a track.

Using only the Segue Editor would treat the jingle like a track.
Treating as voice track means that it will play between intro/outro automatically, but it seems that you don't need that and you want it to play at a different position - this means, you need it to be treated as a regular track and use Segue Editor to make it play when needed.

I do appreciate the current flexibility of the voicetrack system, which works well for me.
My intention was to improve the handling of voicetracks by allowing them to smoothly play over the outro of the previous track and the intro of the next one, with the option for jingle effects to extend beyond the intro tag.

Last edited:
Currently it's not supposed to play a jingle after a voice track. One possibility I see is to append jingle to the voice track in the audio editor, and adjust Intro to allow playing it a bit further, but this solution requires a lot of manual work.

I have expressed myself a little confusingly (we use voicetracks for jingles or dropins). The voicetrack should play on top of the song outro/ intro (as usual) and everything behind the mix point of the voicetrack (in our case it's effects) should also be played after the intro tag of the song.

Last edited:
It wouldn't be possible in the current Voice Track implementation I'm afraid. It's supposed to play only one track. There's Container feature in RadioBOSS: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/containers.htm

You can add a file type for containers, set option to treat it as a voice track, and inside the container have your voice track together with mixer. This is not tested so I'm not sure if it'll work, but theoretically it could.

As I have perceived it so far, the mix point is ignored for voicetracks.
My suggestion would be to align the mix point of the voicetrack with the intro of the next track.

View attachment 13328
I also have the same problem.
It would be very useful to make a mixture similar to the previous one.

It would be very useful to custom configure the start and end of the vocal track.
1712541923817.png

How can we do this automatically?

Is it possible to add multiple vocal tracks and have them come out randomly?
I think you can do that in Playlist Generator, create categories for music and voice tracks, this way it'll select different voice tracks/music each time. Or instead of a fixed voice track, use Track List to make it select one voicetrack from a playlist or folder.

I sent files from one PC to another with the intros configured, but the system does not take them.
In these cases, how should I do it?

My idea is to prepare the song and then replace it with everything configured.

I sent files from one PC to another with the intros configured, but the system does not take them.
In these cases, how should I do it?

My idea is to prepare the song and then replace it with everything configured.
I use the "transform additional information" option to save the data in APEv2, then I move the files to the new pc and add the files and again use "transform additional information" to use the APEv2 tag and transform it to SQLite database.

1 Select the files

2 Use the "convert additional information" tool to APEv2 tag

3 Move the files to the new location or pc

4 Convert again, but now from APEv2 to Database SQlite.

Back