VST's not loading for me?

djsoft said:
WBGS-Founder said:
That's good to know that you're taking all my advice and actually implementing it, This software has been worth every penny.
Thanks!

WBGS-Founder said:
I think I fixed my issues with the net dropping I had to run as admin lol.
Running as admin is not required for RadioBOSS, but may be required for some plugins...

Still have a issue with connection restarting weird?

Well, I don't know the company, I get my server with says it aint them yet I don't know now?

Server connection closed (output 1) Restarting...

Problem sending data to a server. Please check network upload speed (Output 1)

WBGS-Founder said:
Server connection closed (output 1) Restarting...

Problem sending data to a server. Please check network upload speed (Output 1)
It clearly indicates network issues. RadioBOSS diagnoses how upload goes, and if it can't send data fast enough to the server - it shows the "Problem sending data to a server. Please check network upload speed" message. It's not a bug in RadioBOSS: it only notifies you of network problems. The source of a problem could be:
- faulty hardware/software on your end - does not seem to be the case, for instance, when antivirus blocks the connection you won't be able to stream at all.
- server to which you're broadcasting to experience technical problems and/or they have a lot of streaming accounts on one physical machine, which leads to server overload, and, therefore, it can't process data which is being sent to it.

i don't know the issues I have a server so i don't know i do have 128k and 10mbits so like 1.15 mb a sec.

WBGS-Founder said:
i don't know the issues I have a server so i don't know i do have 128k and 10mbits so like 1.15 mb a sec.
It could be an issue on the server you're broadcasting to then. If the server is located far away from you (geographically) it can also cause problems sometimes.

djsoft said:
WBGS-Founder said:
It could be an issue on the server you're broadcasting to then. If the server is located far away from you (geographically) it can also cause problems sometimes.

I think its my internet? Ip weird?

It can be your internet - you can test it on speedtest,net. It can also be your streaming provider.

djsoft said:
It can be your internet - you can test it on speedtest,net. It can also be your streaming provider.

So fare it is running fine lol but before it was not wow.

Back