[W-1] Warning! Title update failed (Output 1)

ormston

[W-1] Warning! Title update failed (Output 1) shows in log and stops the network feed and the silence detector kicks in

It means the server did not accept title update. It can be for a number of reasons e.g. a track contains special characters a server does not allow. If it doesn't happen frequently, it can be ignored.

i understand that, what made it a possible bug, was that RB then stopped the relay rather than just report it in the log, i had to manually restart the relay, then it worked fine until the relay was replaced with another relay.
the relay in question was
http://199.189.111.28:8012/;stream/ #0
and this relay entry has worked for many months without any issue

and this relay entry has worked for many months without any issue
Well, if this is something that happens only once every several months, it's virtually impossible to identify and fix. We update the code to fix various bugs and make improvements, so I think this will go away by itself with time, as a result of the general software improvements.

Well, if this is something that happens only once every several months, it's virtually impossible to identify and fix. We update the code to fix various bugs and make improvements, so I think this will go away by itself with time, as a result of the general software improvements.
agreed

Back