Waiting Options Not Functioning Properly

z100internet

I'm noticing the "Maximum time to wait in the queue" isn't responding to the proper time increments. I have the schedule set to delete after 2 minutes and 30 seconds and it's not removing it from the playlist queue.

RadioXL said:
I'm noticing the "Maximum time to wait in the queue" isn't responding to the proper time increments. I have the schedule set to delete after 2 minutes and 30 seconds and it's not removing it from the playlist queue.
Can you please send a screenshot of the event which is not removed - this will help to reproduce the issue here.

Here is an attachment of the schedule and how it's not removed from the playlist after the designated time and still plays.

Attachments

• RB1.png
    RB1.png
    144.4 KB · Views: 406
  • RB2.png
    RB2.png
    165.6 KB · Views: 366
Thank you. It looks like it doesn't work correctly when Track List ("Select one track from playlist/folder") feature is used.

The error doesn't reproduce here. Please confirm that you're using the latest RadioBOSS 5.2.3.

Yes - I can confirm we are using version 5.2.3.0 and are still experiencing the same issue with the scheduler not executing when scheduled.

RadioXL said:
Yes - I can confirm we are using version 5.2.3.0 and are still experiencing the same issue with the scheduler not executing when scheduled.
The original issue was that tracks were not deleted when using the "Wait..." option. We can't reproduce it here, as scheduled tracks are always deleted when they are expired. Are there any other scheduled events which are executed at the same time?

No other tracks are executed to go off at the same time. We are using the "Play one track from playlist or folder" option, selecting the folder in which the event should pull and choosing the selected times in which the scheduler should queue them in the playlist - using the enqueue after track box and a 3 minute wait time in the scheduler before deleting. Everything works as it should, however the track is remaining in the playlist after the desired 3 minute wait time. Going forward, can you offer an 'expiring track' option where a deleted schedule track will indicate itself by blinking within the playlist, or turn a shade of red 10 seconds before removing itself from the playlist?

It still does not reproduce here. One potential cause for this behavior was located, though. The next version will have it fixed.

Back