Where does RADIOBOSS store the RECORD option files by default?

I note that Radioboss crashed for me yesterday due to a windows update issue while a program was going out live and the show was being recorded within Radioboss. The files was set to be saved to an external USB drive as usual, but when Radioboss re-started, after the whole machine re-booted after the Windows update, I noted that the file on the USB drive which should have been 3 hours of material was ZERO bytes.
I am thinking Radioboss therefore stores the RECORD data somewhere else until the STOP RECORD button is used, and then it writes it to the chosen save location? So where does it store this data? Is it possible to retrieve this recording at all, as it must have been written somewhere for the 3 hours I was recording the output.

I am thinking Radioboss therefore stores the RECORD data somewhere else until the STOP RECORD button is used, and then it writes it to the chosen save location?
No, it writes the file right away, and the file it records to will gradually grow. Even if RadioBOSS crashes, what was recorded will stay.

Back