Your thoughts about this

Hmm sounds ok but not enough animated DHTML for me
As I wrote it's a test - function before layout. Our approach will be "less is more" since noone I know is looking 24/7 on the mobile after starting a stream. Mighht be me getting old. If I stream to the tv or screen e have another option at www.internetradio.se but I thank you for your feedback and if you are looking for more animated stuff I must make you sad. :)

1704705959247.png

No doesn't make me sad :) I just think of your audience expectations. I am trying to get lyrics at present from the mp3 this seem incredibly complicated have you managed to do this? Media Human Lyric finder will place these in tags, but these are not exported from Radio boss currently unless Dimtri has now added it. This meant trying to restream a read the stream data, but it gets pretty complicated. It also put a lot of processing on the server.

Last edited:
No doesn't make me sad :) I just think of your audience expectations. I am trying to get lyrics at present from the mp3 this seem incredibly complicated have you managed to do this?
Yes we have a solition for lyrics, news on the hour and some more but as of now we are updating ( as you can see here https://internetradio.se/news/ ). We also try NOT to do what we i Sweden call "sovjet strategi", i.e, we do quality over quantity, atleast we try.

With or without "video" - it's happening fast, new "player(s)" and soon [ we are testing it now ] there will be a little button to click for you to read the lyrics while listening to a song- stay tuned. Some totally crazy plugin for Wordpress i also in development.

1705311065472.png

Nope, we do the "extra" in house and since we also use open source OBS we made alot of changes to get what we are looking for, plugin and script. So the upcoming "lyrics" plugin for wordpress will be a inhouse product as well as the player plugin. Today we added some basic background effects on https://internetradio.se/internet-radio/ and more is coming as we finish the development.

We also updated CDN today :)

Back