Zeno.fm listener stats

Hello,
It would be good if you could get zeno.fm listener stats working. Their streaming engine is based on icecast, but I don't know what modifications they have made, as their streaming doesn't behave like full blown icecast, in that it won't let you grab stats like any other icecast server. Perhaps you could reach out to Zeno and work with them on a solution?
If not, then give us the option to not show listeners at all in the "on air" box, as for some of our presenters, seeing 0 may be disheartening, even if not true, but we don't always want to have the zeno dashboard pulled up to track stats, but the program showing 0 is not entirely accurate, just that it can't detect the amount. So, it would be good to either get a fix for Zeno, or give us the ability to completely hide listener count for any server Radioboss can't detect, because their setup is different for some reason.
Note: I'm not sure what actually shows in the on air box, but my screen reader does indeed report 0 listeners.

Will zeno.fm listener statistics be available in the new version? The same problem is with the MediaCP.net system

I tested all settings.
With this setting, it gets "HTTP/1.0 500 Internal Server Error" from zeno.fm, radio.co, mediaCP.

There must be some small bug in the program. There used to be no problem with radio.co. There are now no listener stats displayed. Maybe it's worth checking and building a separate module for monitoring listenership from different channels in the future. The problem is wider if you have, for example, three separate streams of music channels. And from the three music channels you need to collect data on listenership, crashes, etc. Your program is excellent, but you probably need to break it down into modules, because keeping everything in one creates complexity and an increase in errors.

With this setting, it gets "HTTP/1.0 500 Internal Server Error" from zeno.fm, radio.co, mediaCP.
It means the relay configuration is incorrect. I suggest you to contact their customer support and ask about how this should be configured. There's a possibility, of course, that there's a bug in RadioBOSS but this possibility is very low because this part is very well tested and proven to work.

The problem is wider if you have, for example, three separate streams of music channels. And from the three music channels you need to collect data on listenership
This is possible - you can create encoders, which sole purpose is to collect stats data. This scenario is also described here: https://manual.djsoft.net/radiocaster/en/statistic-relays.html

I have a similar issue. Connected to radio.co (only), Shoutcast V1, all settings verified correct by radio.co suppport staff. Zero listeners shown, and Broadcasting statistics gives the message under Listeners: "HTTP/1.0 500 Internal Server Error". I think there must be a bug in RadioBOSS.

I have a similar issue. Connected to radio.co (only), Shoutcast V1, all settings verified correct by radio.co suppport staff. Zero listeners shown, and Broadcasting statistics gives the message under Listeners: "HTTP/1.0 500 Internal Server Error". I think there must be a bug in RadioBOSS.
This looks like a bug in radio.co server, that it doesn't respond to stats query and returns error 500 instead. Another possibility, is that it requires specific stats relay configuration (the details must be supplied by radio.co).

These are my login details. Supplied by radio.co and verified by their support staff, who cannot find any issue. The configuration is exactly as specified by them. And it looks like I am not the only one having this issue.
Radio.co state they cannot find any cause for this.

Attachments

• Broadcast1.png
    Broadcast1.png
    69.6 KB · Views: 134
  • Broadcast2.png
    Broadcast2.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 119
  • Broadcast3.png
    Broadcast3.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 128
  • Broadcast4.png
    Broadcast4.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 125
These are my login details. Supplied by radio.co and verified by their support staff, who cannot find any issue. The configuration is exactly as specified by them. And it looks like I am not the only one having this issue.
Looks like they are using a non-standard Shoutcast v1 server. We tested it with original Shoutcast v1 and it works. I'm not sure what we could fix. This problem seems to be specific for radio.co and their servers.

I stopped using Zeno.fm because they stopped supporting/offering shoutcast. They exclusively use Icecast, (at least for free versions).

I stopped using Zeno.fm because they stopped supporting/offering shoutcast. They exclusively use Icecast, (at least for free versions).
Zeno sucks if do live streaming your stream will be rebroadcast at like 80kbps or 96kbps so if you stream at 128 160 or 192 the quality will be down graded. This service is really for Auto DJ where you upload 200 tracks and let the service control these tracks. If they would allow 3500 tracks for free or really cheap I would use it.

maybe try it like this
1691248117745.png

Um its still not working on streams for different date ranges! The listener frequency goes down

Back