• English
  • Deutsch
  • Español
  • Русский
Professional Radio Automation at a price you can afford.Professional Radio Automation at a price you can afford.
RadioBOSS box
RadioBOSS makes automating your broadcast to the world, your business or shop professional, simple, affordable, reliable.

Author Topic: VST's not loading for me?  (Read 16300 times)

Re: VST's not loading for me?
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2014, 12:48:56 PM »
All the plugins I use work fine but with radio boss, they are buggy only with radio boss so that tells me its radio boss not the plugin?
It could be that you have lots of plugins, of which one or more are faulty and crash RadioBOSS. Which Terry West plugin does not work?

I have a lot of plugins that run very rubbish under RB I only ask for bridge optimization for the future that's all other than that great software.

djsoft

• Administrator
    • http://www.djsoft.net
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2014, 12:55:20 PM »
I have a lot of plugins that run very rubbish under RB I only ask for bridge optimization for the future that's all other than that great software.
It's in the queue for development - the bridge will be rewritten. For now the general recommendation would be to reduce the number of plugins you have in your plugins folder (better that you only have plugins which you use).
Dmitry  •  DJSoft.Net Team  •  Email: support@djsoft.net

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2014, 02:45:24 PM »
It's in the queue for development - the bridge will be rewritten. For now the general recommendation would be to reduce the number of plugins you have in your plugins folder (better that you only have plugins which you use).

That's good to know that you're taking all my advice and actually implementing it, This software has been worth every penny. I think I fixed my issues with the net dropping I had to run as admin lol.

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2014, 03:30:13 PM »
That's good to know that you're taking all my advice and actually implementing it, This software has been worth every penny.
Thanks!

I think I fixed my issues with the net dropping I had to run as admin lol.
Running as admin is not required for RadioBOSS, but may be required for some plugins...

DavenLC

• LiquidNoise
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2014, 08:14:16 PM »
I have a couple of plug ins that crash Radio Boss.  I'm using the Express Edition...  Is Default the Admin User?

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2014, 11:54:29 PM »
That's good to know that you're taking all my advice and actually implementing it, This software has been worth every penny.
Thanks!

I think I fixed my issues with the net dropping I had to run as admin lol.
Running as admin is not required for RadioBOSS, but may be required for some plugins...

Still have a issue with connection restarting weird?

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2014, 03:41:29 AM »
Still have a issue with connection restarting weird?
The connection issues seem to be unrelated to VST...

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2014, 04:36:55 AM »
Well, I don't know the company, I get my server with says it aint them yet I don't know now?

Server connection closed (output 1) Restarting...

Problem sending data to a server. Please check network upload speed (Output 1)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 04:49:25 AM by WBGS-Founder »

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2014, 05:01:28 AM »
Server connection closed (output 1) Restarting...

Problem sending data to a server. Please check network upload speed (Output 1)
It clearly indicates network issues. RadioBOSS diagnoses how upload goes, and if it can't send data fast enough to the server - it shows the "Problem sending data to a server. Please check network upload speed" message. It's not a bug in RadioBOSS: it only notifies you of network problems. The source of a problem could be:
- faulty hardware/software on your end - does not seem to be the case, for instance, when antivirus blocks the connection you won't be able to stream at all.
- server to which you're broadcasting to experience technical problems and/or they have a lot of streaming accounts on one physical machine, which leads to server overload, and, therefore, it can't process data which is being sent to it.

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2014, 05:08:25 AM »
i don't know the issues I have a server so i don't know i do have 128k and 10mbits so like 1.15 mb a sec.

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2014, 06:31:33 AM »
i don't know the issues I have a server so i don't know i do have 128k and 10mbits so like 1.15 mb a sec.
It could be an issue on the server you're broadcasting to then. If the server is located far away from you (geographically) it can also cause problems sometimes.

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2014, 12:43:41 PM »
It could be an issue on the server you're broadcasting to then. If the server is located far away from you (geographically) it can also cause problems sometimes.

I think its my internet? Ip weird?

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2014, 01:59:19 PM »
It can be your internet - you can test it on speedtest,net. It can also be your streaming provider.

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2014, 02:09:26 PM »
It can be your internet - you can test it on speedtest,net. It can also be your streaming provider.

So fare it is running fine lol but before it was not wow.