DJSoft.Net
English Deutsch Espanol Русский
RadioBOSS
RadioBOSS makes automating your broadcast to the world, your business or shop professional, simple, affordable, reliable.
Read MoreDownloadBuy Now

Author Topic: RadioBOSS 5.3 [beta]  (Read 105697 times)

nelson c

• Experienced user
    • Radio Music
Re: RadioBOSS 5.3 [beta]
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2015, 09:52:07 PM »
Questions:
now can you do downloads of files that need username and password? you explain as?

Suggestions:
-Have as many items in the playlist popup menu, is very uncomfortable. I think that it was good as it was before.
-The "Stop" command on the menu popup (to so easy access) believe that it may cause errors. (insert a stop counselling)
-As well as be added the date field when he joined the library (for songs), I would like to a field with the date from the first time it is played
-In the PopUp menu the option "Remove points follows Editor" is disabled in songs that also produced no points. wouldn't it better to hide this option, rather than disable it when we have a song that it doesn't mix points marked? This aims to end that said before: a menu PopUp more orderly with fewer options at a glance. (turns out to be much more rapid access to a function, and more eye-pleasing)

This is implemented soon:
Show statistics when is encoded in another pc (with RadioCaster)
send and receive files from the API

Thanks for your help

djsoft

• Administrator
    • http://www.djsoft.net
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2015, 02:56:59 AM »
I was looking forward to automatic weather announcements and I'm happy to see they are finally here but I don't know how they work.
This feature is implemented using the text-to-speech engine. The first post updated about how to set this up.
Dmitry  •  DJSoft.Net Team  •  Email: support@djsoft.net

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2015, 03:14:03 AM »
-There is no preset for compressor (let alone one that acts as a limiter on the microphone)
The presets are located at the bottom - see the picture attached.

-Sidechain compressor for microphones:
It's like microphone turns off every "X" seconds and is activated when I start to speak. but at the moment that becomes active, the first word is heard cut (in the beginning). (use WASAPI with the given buffer)
You need to have microphone on all the time when this feature is used. Does it always cut the first word?

-The Downland command disappeared from the programmer
As I recall, it wasn't removed from anywhere... Can you please give more details?

-Option "Set default" in the programmer does not do anything
It saves current option set as default option set. The next time you create a new event, it'll have those options.

-Sigue Editor: adjust the volume of each track does not work on pre-listening
-When are going to install a virtual card, if not is granted administrator permissions or when not accepted the certificate as a hardware manufacturer (I do not remember well which of the two), RB hangs.
Thank you very much for reporting those bugs!

-TrackTool: using next, Prev track, sometimes the program is minimized
To clarify, is it minimized, or closed completely? When you use those buttons, it closes the Track Tool and then opens another one with the new track.

-TrackTool: Problem with the zoom (see image atached)
What's wrong there? It allows zooming in wide range - it's by design. Or the problem is somewhere else?

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2015, 03:25:22 AM »
Questions:
now can you do downloads of files that need username and password? you explain as?
You can include username and password in the URL, e.g.:
http://username:password@www.example.com

-Have as many items in the playlist popup menu, is very uncomfortable. I think that it was good as it was before.
-The "Stop" command on the menu popup (to so easy access) believe that it may cause errors. (insert a stop counselling)
-In the PopUp menu the option "Remove points follows Editor" is disabled in songs that also produced no points. wouldn't it better to hide this option, rather than disable it when we have a song that it doesn't mix points marked? This aims to end that said before: a menu PopUp more orderly with fewer options at a glance. (turns out to be much more rapid access to a function, and more eye-pleasing)
Yes, you're right. In the next update something will be done about it.

-As well as be added the date field when he joined the library (for songs), I would like to a field with the date from the first time it is played
There was another similar request recently, I think RadioBOSS will keep a history of when a track was played (last 10 entries, I think). What is the "First time played" needed for?

This is implemented soon:
Show statistics when is encoded in another pc (with RadioCaster)
send and receive files from the API
Those features are in the queue to be added. API commands for file transfer should be added in RB 5.3.x or in one of this beta version updates.

pety

• Experienced user
RadioBOSS 5.3 [beta] - Freeze2
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2015, 07:35:35 AM »
Dmitriy

I made a PC only for RadioBOSS (Windows XP SP2).
I use 2 sound cards. That mean that I use DirectSound driver. Anytime I make settings in FX or in Playback or Input RadioBOSS freeze and sound is looping as long as RB is freezed.

First time I saw that RB freeze on windows 7.

By the way! I do need Windows Mixer for MIC anymore.

pety

• Experienced user
RadioBOSS 5.3 [beta] - Freeze3
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2015, 07:47:12 AM »
RadioBOSS freezed two times playing LineIN.
By the way! When I say "RB Freeze" that means that a period between 3-6 seconds and sound is lopoing. And RB continue playing normal after freeze period...

pety

• Experienced user
RadioBOSS 5.3 [beta] - Freeze4
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2015, 07:51:27 AM »
The same annoying freeze when set a scheduler event.
In fact RB freeze almost anytime I make any settings...

bobby

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2015, 08:25:04 AM »
hey

if i renew my radioboss license

will i get the vb audio cables program with it

Maya Vučković

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2015, 08:36:36 AM »
Oh, so weather announcements are useless for non-english speakers :( I was hoping it would be done the same way as time so we could make our own files in our language.

nelson c

• Experienced user
    • Radio Music
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2015, 09:57:35 AM »
-There is no preset for compressor (let alone one that acts as a limiter on the microphone)
The presets are located at the bottom - see the picture attached.
There is nothing in the combobox from here.

Quote (selected)
-Sidechain compressor for microphones:
It's like microphone turns off every "X" seconds and is activated when I start to speak. but at the moment that becomes active, the first word is heard cut (in the beginning). (use WASAPI with the given buffer)
You need to have microphone on all the time when this feature is used. Does it always cut the first word?
The microphone is always on, only to notice that RadioBOSS sets it to "mute". (always being the button mic on. I guess to eliminate background noise) but is activated automatically when I start talking. in that moment always cut the first word (is enabled half a second later when he began talking)
Quote (selected)
-The Downland command disappeared from the programmer
As I recall, it wasn't removed from anywhere... Can you please give more details?
The command does not appear in the list of commands from the controller (I do not mean the Wizard).
Maybe if the command downloand type works as before. (I did not try that)

Quote (selected)
-Option "Set default" in the programmer does not do anything
It saves current option set as default option set. The next time you create a new event, it'll have those options.
I understand, thank you.

Quote (selected)
-TrackTool: using next, Prev track, sometimes the program is minimized
To clarify, is it minimized, or closed completely? When you use those buttons, it closes the Track Tool and then opens another one with the new track.
This minimized. in a moment that I was testing this feature, the window of TrackTool is hidden and then not be showed more (left back of the RadioBOSS main window), and I had to maximize it.

Quote (selected)
-TrackTool: Problem with the zoom (see image atached)
What's wrong there? It allows zooming in wide range - it's by design. Or the problem is somewhere else?
Ah ok, I thought that it was a bug.

nelson c

• Experienced user
    • Radio Music
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2015, 10:05:16 AM »
There was another similar request recently, I think RadioBOSS will keep a history of when a track was played (last 10 entries, I think). What is the "First time played" needed for?

To learn from the date it is playing a song. what you have in mind is really very useful. but I think that the ideal solution would be to see in that date be reproduced every time that came to the air (though in some way, perhaps already can with the report generator). but I understand that this is very complex or impossible mode is handled now (saving these data on each track). Maybe would be possible, if a database engine is deployed at some point.

pety

• Experienced user
RadioBOSS 5.3 [beta] - Current Track not Highlighted
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2015, 10:09:32 AM »
Current Track not Highlighted

nelson c

• Experienced user
    • Radio Music
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2015, 10:16:42 AM »
Oh, so weather announcements are useless for non-english speakers :( I was hoping it would be done the same way as time so we could make our own files in our language.
I think the same as you.
For users in another language, this is useless.

Not achieve well understand as you pass values to variables.

I think what we need most is the following boxes:
-Read a text file (which can be of a meteorological station) or obtain data from any service like Yahoo weather.
Then with that select an audio depending on the data file, for example
Temp_25.MP3

In addition to this, I would like to issue daily rain (whenever it is greater than 0.0mm, if not say nothing)

nelson c

• Experienced user
    • Radio Music
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2015, 11:32:09 AM »
Hello, could give more information for:
- Remote Control API: insert after the scheduled events command

Thanks

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2015, 03:27:11 PM »
To learn from the date it is playing a song. what you have in mind is really very useful. but I think that the ideal solution would be to see in that date be reproduced every time that came to the air (though in some way, perhaps already can with the report generator). but I understand that this is very complex or impossible mode is handled now (saving these data on each track). Maybe would be possible, if a database engine is deployed at some point.
If it saves each time a track was played, eventually it'll be a lot of information. Database engine is planned though, so I think it'll be possible in the future.

Current Track not Highlighted
It's OK on the screenshot (the current track is bold). Or did you mean highlight the track under mouse cursor? If so, check in the setting what color is set for highlight.

Hello, could give more information for:
- Remote Control API: insert after the scheduled events command
User manual is not updated yet... Use the &pos=-3 parameter to insert the track after scheduled tracks.