DJSoft.Net
English Deutsch Espanol Русский
RadioBOSS
RadioBOSS makes automating your broadcast to the world, your business or shop professional, simple, affordable, reliable.
Read MoreDownloadBuy Now

Author Topic: RadioBOSS 5.3 [beta]  (Read 105843 times)

djsoft

• Administrator
    • http://www.djsoft.net
Re: RadioBOSS 5.3 [beta]
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2015, 03:35:13 PM »
I use 2 sound cards. That mean that I use DirectSound driver. Anytime I make settings in FX or in Playback or Input RadioBOSS freeze and sound is looping as long as RB is freezed.
OK, I'll take a deeper look into it, thanks for reporting. I'll let you know if more information is needed on this bug.

By the way! I do need Windows Mixer for MIC anymore.
Did you mean that you do not need mixer anymore? :)

The same annoying freeze when set a scheduler event.
In fact RB freeze almost anytime I make any settings...
That's odd. Do you mean it also freezes when you add/edit a scheduled event?

if i renew my radioboss license

will i get the vb audio cables program with it
Yes.

Oh, so weather announcements are useless for non-english speakers :( I was hoping it would be done the same way as time so we could make our own files in our language.
It will be possible as well. The problem here is that phrases will be simpler that using text-to-speech engine. If you have any example set of files for temperature, can you send it to us (support@djsoft.net) - I'll see what can be done about it.

There is nothing in the combobox from here.
It looks like the installed didn't copy the files as you updated your existing install... If you need, I can send you those presets, there are only two.

The microphone is always on, only to notice that RadioBOSS sets it to "mute". (always being the button mic on. I guess to eliminate background noise) but is activated automatically when I start talking. in that moment always cut the first word (is enabled half a second later when he began talking)
OK, will be fixed in the next update.

The command does not appear in the list of commands from the controller (I do not mean the Wizard).
Maybe if the command downloand type works as before. (I did not try that)
I'm not sure why it was removed. Will be back in the next update :)

This minimized. in a moment that I was testing this feature, the window of TrackTool is hidden and then not be showed more (left back of the RadioBOSS main window), and I had to maximize it.
Can you please make a video of this bug?
Dmitry  •  DJSoft.Net Team  •  Email: support@djsoft.net

klinsoft

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2015, 06:10:32 PM »
database engine ? Soft will be involved with multi-gygabyte installs? It`s the only one that  not use these types of HUGE softwares for "shitting" the main soft. Don`t tell me it will be the Microsoft SQL installs or something like that ...
Please keep the soft simple and powerfull without external shit softs to be installed so it can work. I think it`s unnecessarily
Give some information on this ...

nelson c

• Experienced user
    • Radio Music
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2015, 10:12:02 PM »
Quote (selected)
Oh, so weather announcements are useless for non-english speakers :( I was hoping it would be done the same way as time so we could make our own files in our language.
It will be possible as well. The problem here is that phrases will be simpler that using text-to-speech engine. If you have any example set of files for temperature, can you send it to us (support@djsoft.net) - I'll see what can be done about it.

I have locutions of temperature, but in Spanish.
If it's let me know and sent it by mail. (the nomenclature of the files is the same)

Quote (selected)
There is nothing in the combobox from here.
It looks like the installed didn't copy the files as you updated your existing install... If you need, I can send you those presets, there are only two.
It is not necessary, it will wait for the next update. :)

Quote (selected)
This minimized. in a moment that I was testing this feature, the window of TrackTool is hidden and then not be showed more (left back of the RadioBOSS main window), and I had to maximize it.
Can you please make a video of this bug?
Ok, I'll do it soon

nelson c

• Experienced user
    • Radio Music
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2015, 10:18:31 PM »
I have the following idea that can be very practical.
To move songs from one list to another instead of adding this option the PopUp menu is could drag flap tracks to the playlist (see image)

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2015, 02:45:19 AM »
database engine ? Soft will be involved with multi-gygabyte installs? It`s the only one that  not use these types of HUGE softwares for "shitting" the main soft. Don`t tell me it will be the Microsoft SQL installs or something like that ...
Please keep the soft simple and powerfull without external shit softs to be installed so it can work. I think it`s unnecessarily
The database engine will be a separate download for those who need it. Of course there's no intention to include it in the distribution.

I have locutions of temperature, but in Spanish.
If it's let me know and sent it by mail. (the nomenclature of the files is the same)
Spanish should do - please send them.

To move songs from one list to another instead of adding this option the PopUp menu is could drag flap tracks to the playlist (see image)
It's possible already: drag a track by its icon on another playlist tab.

nelson c

• Experienced user
    • Radio Music
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2015, 08:49:03 AM »
Some time ago I thought like you.
Then when I learned to use SQL and query, I realized the amount of information that can be stored and of course then do very complex queries, as for example the date of every time that a song is played. Use alternative methods to save this information makes things very complicated.
Anyway this great idea to choose whether to work or not with SQL. the person that needs something "easy" you can do it well as requiring SQL you can use it.

djok

« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2015, 09:26:30 AM »
remember what the automated sweeper in music , that's what's missing , sweeper amid cansiones , and is automatic for not having to always precionandolos that we want.
It is a very important obsion to the middle of songs, the program remember my frequency or station.
and my idea is that you always inserted automatically
because the function that exists now requires me to be present to put pisadores.
it is in all playlists. I translated it with google , sorry for any errors
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 09:32:51 AM by djok »

nelson c

• Experienced user
    • Radio Music
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2015, 11:18:34 AM »
remember what the automated sweeper in music , that's what's missing , sweeper amid cansiones , and is automatic for not having to always precionandolos that we want.
It is a very important obsion to the middle of songs, the program remember my frequency or station.
because the function that exists now requires me to be present to put pisadores.
I also need this feature for a long time. but at some point should, as is on the list of development. :)

nelson c

• Experienced user
    • Radio Music
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2015, 11:40:49 AM »
Quote (selected)
It's possible already: drag a track by its icon on another playlist tab.
I did not know that this was implemented :), great!
(It was tested on 5.2)

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2015, 11:48:29 AM »
I'm, afraid I didn't understand this request... Looks like Google Translate didn't do its job good this time.

nelson c

• Experienced user
    • Radio Music
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2015, 12:38:02 PM »
I'm, afraid I didn't understand this request... Looks like Google Translate didn't do its job good this time.

Refers to insert sweeper on the intro of the songs automatically, to announce the name of the station, the frequency, etc.
There are some spelling errors, so few words were in Spanish

djsoft

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2015, 02:15:56 AM »
Refers to insert sweeper on the intro of the songs automatically, to announce the name of the station, the frequency, etc.
There are some spelling errors, so few words were in Spanish
Should playlist generator do it, or RadioBOSS?

nelson c

• Experienced user
    • Radio Music
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2015, 06:52:41 AM »
In RadioBOSS.
We need something similiar to Jazler.
Here attached a post I did on this topic
http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,3326.msg12210.html#msg12210
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 07:11:04 AM by nelson c »

pety

• Experienced user
RadioBOSS 5.3 [beta] - LineIN 2
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2015, 11:23:52 AM »
LineIN 2 doesn't work.
I think I made right settings. I have two LineIN (two sound cards). From one I rebroadcast a local radio station and from the other one I rebroadcast another radio station.

Unfortunately when I add an event from playlist (INPUT 2) to play it at specific time RadioBOSS loads the playlist with INPUT 2, but it playes it from INPUT 1 (LineIN1).

RadioBOSS works with only one input?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 12:14:28 PM by pety »

pety

• Experienced user
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2015, 12:15:08 PM »
A bug report...