Cue sheet creation

RadioBOSS doesn't read cue sheets, so I don't think there's much point in creating them :) How do you want to use the cuesheets?

Because I hate to make pre-productions and syndications to stream them later by my media server - not directly from RadioBOSS.
To ensure, that metadata are streaming correctly by the media server a cuesheet is needed.

Thank you for the idea - this will be considered for the future RadioBOSS versions.

Thank you.
At this time I have to create I have to create a "cuesheet"-like text file by hand.
Code:
00:00:00~Imagine Dragons - Thunder
00:03:30~Another Singer - A great song
00:05:00~Also a nice band - Heroic Voice

...and so on. It's very tricky and time intensive.

se-schwarz said:
It's very tricky and time intensive.
That's no doubt - however, it's a minor improvement and I think it'll be added in one of the future RadioBOSS updates.

Norbert , Sebastian , You could examine the now playing XML 'nowplaying.xml' to generate this is a XML format document. I have placed some posts here about reading from it which work. With a website or locally run intranet services with php you could inject this into SQL server and then produce from it what you want using reporting. Also, you print reports of a playlist in RB that will also produce a basic report. on File>> Export/Print which will print current playlist. The sql route is much better as you can use other reporting software or create your own.

Hallo,

I think it's really great that you can now create a .cue file. I now always use this to create shows.

What really bothers me is that he also imports jingles

TRACK 01 AUDIO

TITLE ""

PERFORMER ""

INDEX 01 00:00:00

You can't turn this off when you do a broadcast mixdown file export log.

Here's a picture of what I mean:
1701893054032.png

I think it's really great that you can now create a .cue file. I now always use this to create shows.

What really bothers me is that he also imports jingles
Thank you for the suggestion. We'll add file type filters in one of the next updates.

Back