Does the radioboss program have event limitations to load or schedule?

David724

Hello I realized that the program radioboss has limitations in the loads of events if loads demaciados enevos for different schedules and days or for the same schedule do not run the events nor tampo the so many commercials in the schedule that are programmed without throwing any error just do not execute them I wanted to know if this is normal? or do we have to configure something so that several events can be loaded at the same time without limitations so that it works normally? because honestly this is a problem for the normal functioning of the radio since the events are not executed nor the batches in their respective schedules I hope your prompt answer thank you very much

Can you please provide more details, how many events you have in total, and how many events you have starting at the same time? Please note that starting events at the same time is not recommended as this does not guarantee the order in which those events will be played. You should separate events for at least one second.

hello if I have approximately 25 events in total that you want 5 to run at the same time but do not run now maybe if you do it with less than 3 if there is no problem but the problem is that it does not run and does not throw any error. per second, no? because the 25 are for different hours including all the semnaa and the weekend also

David724 said:
hello if I have approximately 25 events in total that you want 5 to run at the same time but do not run now maybe if you do it with less than 3 if there is no problem but the problem is that it does not run and does not throw any error. per second, no? because the 25 are for different hours including all the semnaa and the weekend also
Are those events scheduled at exactly the same time or they are separated by e.g. one second? The events should not be scheduled to start at exactly the same time as this can lead to events being skipped (if one of the events take too long to launch) and this also does not guarantee in what order the events will be executed.

if it was what I was grabbing the program to run at the same time without giving you 1 second margin now that you modify it normaly execute the order does not matter much for now but it is the error that was committing so events and batches were omitted also without throwing any mistake thank you very much for the advice sincerely is very useful for my thanks

David724 said:
error that was committing so events and batches were omitted
This is a technical limitation, events should not start at the same time. We'll try to do something about it, but as this is not a typical use case, and the workaround is easy, this is not a priority.

Back