fUNCIONES DE SE?AL HORARIA

Pablo Carrasco

Estimados se?ores de DJ Soft.net:

Junto con felicitarlos por el programa en la nube, les escribo para pedirles si pueden incorporar la opci?n de programar una se?al horaria, esto hace que la radio pueda tener m?s vida.

Otra cosa que tambi?n es importante es contar con alguna opci?n de pre-escucha interna de los audios.

Les pedir?a alguna opci?n para marcar canciones.

En el caso del programador, tambi?n ser?a bueno incorporar una opci?n de t?rmino de la programaci?n. De manera de poder programar un evento por un tiempo definido.

Nuevamente los felicito por este aporte.

Pablo Carrasco
pcarrascor@gmail.com

Dear gentlemen of DJ Soft.net:

Along with congratulating them for the program in the cloud, I am writing to ask them if they can incorporate the option of programming a time signal, this makes the radio can have more life.

Another thing that is also important is to have some option for internal listening of the audios.

I would ask for some option to mark songs.

In the case of the programmer, it would also be good to incorporate a term option for programming. In order to schedule an event for a defined time.

Again, I congratulate you for this contribution.

Pablo Carrasco said:
Along with congratulating them for the program in the cloud, I am writing to ask them if they can incorporate the option of programming a time signal, this makes the radio can have more life.
Currently you can schedule top of the hour jingles in RadioBOSS Cloud. Or it's something else?

Pablo Carrasco said:
Another thing that is also important is to have some option for internal listening of the audios.
Prelisten uploaded files? If so, we have this planned for one of the future updates.

Pablo Carrasco said:
I would ask for some option to mark songs.
Can you please provide more information?

Pablo Carrasco said:
In the case of the programmer, it would also be good to incorporate a term option for programming. In order to schedule an event for a defined time.
We'll add "expiration" time for events, at that time an event will be disabled (or deleted, as configured).

Back