Advert Scheduler Bug? RB 5.9.0.9

When I select an ad to play at a single time on one day,and then create the playlists and events, the scheduler adds a whole pile of  playlist events throughout the week.  This does not seem to be right....  :( I deleted these from the advert file, rebooted and started again.  Now when I add advertisements to the schedule, my ads dont come up with the correct tracks in the playlist.  The advert scheduler appears to be unstable.....(win10)

Chris Deacon said:
When I select an ad to play at a single time on one day,and then create the playlists and events, the scheduler adds a whole pile of  playlist events throughout the week
Please make sure the "Create playlists for empty blocks" is disabled in advert scheduler settings. If it's enabled, it will create a playlist and event for every possible advert block defined in Settings->Ad blocks.

Chris Deacon said:
Now when I add advertisements to the schedule, my ads dont come up with the correct tracks in the playlist.
This does not seem right, but I don't think it has something to do with ads scheduler. Please check advert tracks settings in the Ads Scheduler and update playlists/events.

Thank you - there is no bug!  The empty blocks were loading with multiple instances of the ads.
There was also a track stuck in the intro field of the advert block setup which kept coming up (as it should!)

Now I know how this works!

Back