• English
  • Deutsch
  • Español
  • Русский
Professional Radio Automation at a price you can afford.Professional Radio Automation at a price you can afford.
RadioBOSS box
RadioBOSS makes automating your broadcast to the world, your business or shop professional, simple, affordable, reliable.

Author Topic: Radio Boss Watch countdown.  (Read 248 times)

LimonFox

Radio Boss Watch countdown.
« on: January 21, 2020, 11:02:26 AM »
Excuse DJ Soft: Don´t understand why I'm not allowed to post messages. I'll have to make a consultation by this means: The countdown of songs played that appears in the left inferior square, lost the time references, only shows the music played. How can I recover to standard way with the time display. Thanks in advance.

Me explico en Spanish: Accidentalmente el horario de las canciones tocadas en el cuadro inferior izquierdo del Radio Boss se me borró, solamente me aparecen los títulos de las canciones. Cómo hago para recuperarlo. Gracias por adelantado.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 11:24:35 AM by LimonFox »

djsoft

• Administrator
    • http://www.djsoft.net
Re: Radio Boss Watch countdown.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 02:46:02 AM »
The countdown of songs played that appears in the left inferior square, lost the time references
Can you please provide a screenshot to illustrate the problem?
Dmitry  •  DJSoft.Net Team  •  Email: support@djsoft.net

LimonFox

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2020, 11:50:55 AM »
OK DJ Soft this is LimonFox sending you the screenshot you asked me to send you. Thanks for solution.

djsoft

• Administrator
    • http://www.djsoft.net
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2020, 08:16:23 AM »
It appears that the column is too narrow - you can resize the leftmost columns to make it display the time.
Dmitry  •  DJSoft.Net Team  •  Email: support@djsoft.net