Advertisement Scheduler

You can load individual ads (can also add multiple ads in one go). Can you please specify what is the purpose of adding a playlist?

I was also thinking about it. Maybe "Alternate tracks" does it, but I can't make it work.
An example: I want to insert one of a group of 4 spots (spot3, spot4,m spot5, spot6) at 15h00 on Sunday, choose randomly, after spot2 and before spot 7. How do I do it? Can anybody give me a step by step on using Alternate tracks?

Last edited:
This is what alternate tracks are for. Can you please specify what does not work with them?

My doubt is how it works. I must add a spot, mark the days and times, then select alternate tracks and the other spots. Is that it? The spot I added will be included in the rotation? I must add it again in Alternate tracks? The manual doesn't give details.

My doubt is how it works. I must add a spot, mark the days and times, then select alternate tracks and the other spots.
You only select days/times for the main track. Alternate tracks will be used instead of the main file - but only on the same spots. E.g when it needs to insert the advert, it simplyt selects one random track from (main track + alternate tracks).

Back