Radioboss cloud auto dj still running when using dj account.

puregold

Hi
When streaming live  by using a dj account the  auto dj still runs  and the tracks are logged  how can I stop this please.

Hi,
Sorry yes I am using the Radioboss cloud platform. I have 5 dj accounts set up they reliably change the stream over from auto dj to  the live dj but looking at the  overview the auto dj is shown as still running likewise the log records the auto dj played  tracks.

puregold said:
Sorry yes I am using the Radioboss cloud platform. I have 5 dj accounts set up they reliably change the stream over from auto dj to  the live dj but looking at the  overview the auto dj is shown as still running likewise the log records the auto dj played 
The "live stream" bar can stay for several seconds after DJ disconnects because is continues to play buffered data.

The live stream bar continues display for teh full length of the live show and the auto dj continues to show tracks that would be being broadcast if we were not live. It isnt a big problem but just looks a little odd.

The live stream bar continues display for teh full length of the live show and the auto dj continues to show tracks that would be being broadcast if we were not live. It isnt a big problem but just looks a little odd.
Yes, this is the intended behavior. AutoDJ continues to function when live stream is connected, but it's silenced.

Back