I am comming back with this issue: http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,3666.msg14940.html#msg14940.

I think that this is a BUG (or maybe not a BUG but a wrong graphic representation).

If I have a track with INTRO and OUTRO set it, then it should have the same graphic representation, with different colours (red and blue). BUT the problem is that in graphic is shown just Fade-Out from Crossfading not from my Track Tool seting. Maybe the picture "talks" better.

In image the track has INTRO duration equal with OUTRO duration, but in graphic is not the same. I need to see OUTRO (the blue large border) to know when to start to speak if I am in a Live Music Show.

I need too see the OUTRO as well as I see the INTRO.

Attachments

• _INTRO - OUTRO.jpg
    _INTRO - OUTRO.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 788
pety said:
Excellent run command:

run PlaylistGeneratorPro.exe -preset=Ittaly+Blues2+2 -out=E:\!_RadioBOSS\Playlists\Feb_%nn.m3u8 -s=12 -n=12
Is it possible somtething like this? :

...\Mar02_%%nn.m3u8 -s=1 -s=3 -s=5

Random hours with the same -preset in one command line.

Yes, the Outro setting is not displayed in the Nowplaying bar. This was done on purpose, but I don't recall why. I've added it to the list of bugs - should be fixed in RB 5.1.

pety said:

No, only one -s parameter can be specified. You can rename the playlists after they are created using the move command in the .bat file.

djsoft said:
pety said:

No, only one -s parameter can be specified. You can rename the playlists after they are created using the move command in the .bat file.
Thanks!
I want to create a bat file for 24 hours playlist. The problem is that at 00:00 the playlist start with ID, hour and a pray; at 01:00 playlist start with LineIN (5min) ID, music, program music; 02:00 strats with ID, hour, News, music etc., etc. So, every hour has a different model. I will work hardly but I will make commands for every hour stored in a bat file.

If there are hours which are built using the same template, you can generate them in one run of the Playlist Generator. Then you can rename the files in the .bat files. if you like. It's some work at the beginning, but once the setup is done, it will work by itself :)

djsoft said:
If there are hours which are built using the same template, you can generate them in one run of the Playlist Generator. Then you can rename the files in the .bat files. if you like. It's some work at the beginning, but once the setup is done, it will work by itself :)
I think I'll do that, thanks.

nelson c said:
nelson c said:
An error was introduced in the cutout silences.

file mp3: http://fmradiomusic.com.ar/Borrar/01%20-%20La%20Ley%20-%20Mirate.mp3

doubts:
- problems still editor were postponed for later?
- please more info: Playlist Generator Pro: bulk playlist generation command line improved (new options added)
More information about this error:
occurs when working with tracks that are assigned a starting point, but not assigned a point of end.
Can you please give more details on what's wrong with it?

Tracks that are assigned a starting point, but not end.
silence is not cut in the end.

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    172.1 KB · Views: 746
I think this is the intended behavior. It skips silence trimming if you have set either Start or End points. I've added it to the list of bugs, but I'm not sure if we will change this behavior.

Back