Attachments

• _first_X_message.jpg
    _first_X_message.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 762
  • bugreport_20140225-210730.txt
    27.5 KB · Views: 564
Hot keys now work in AUX players
You made me laugh.

Who will use them without FadeIn and FadeOut ? In this moment hotkeys for AUX's are useless. Can you suggest a situation when I can use them ?

Second X message and fatal error too.
Pfuaiii...

Attachments

• bugreport_20140225-213120.txt
    26.4 KB · Views: 589
  • bugreport_20140225-213122.txt
    29.7 KB · Views: 569
  • _secondt_X_message_and_fatal_error.jpg
    _secondt_X_message_and_fatal_error.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 746
My radio station still works with latest 4.9 version. The reason is a good one. Version 5, now at 0.3.0 still have a lot of bugs. I cannot risk a lot of installations and de-installations (or, in my case saving C partition entirely, for the fastest restore).

I am so sory to say that but it is the reality. I have another PC with RB5 for testings stability, but my decision remain the same: RB5 - still - not in LIVE.

Dmitry, have the same problem as Pety.
for now I went back to 5.0.2

thanks for the search for auxiliary players. :)

pety said:
Who will use them without FadeIn and FadeOut ? In this moment hotkeys for AUX's are useless. Can you suggest a situation when I can use them ?
AUX players are gradually evolving to a fully featured playlist. Currently it can be used as a playlist editor, to preview tracks, as a cart wall, etc.

pety said:
My radio station still works with latest 4.9 version. The reason is a good one. Version 5, now at 0.3.0 still have a lot of bugs. I cannot risk a lot of installations and de-installations (or, in my case saving C partition entirely, for the fastest restore).
Starting from RB 4.9 you can go from one version to another by a simple re-install to the same folder. It works in any direction: from older version to a newer one, or from newer version to an older one. The settings will be preserved. There's also settings backup and restore feature which helps in restoring things... Restoring the whole partition is an overkill in this situation :)

nelson c said:
Dmitry, have the same problem as Pety.
for now I went back to 5.0.2

thanks for the search for auxiliary players. :)
You're welcome. A bug report and some information on how this happened will help a lot to fix it.

pety said:
Second X message and fatal error too.
Pfuaiii...
Can you please tell me how this happened?

A hotfix was released (RadioBOSS 5.0.3.1): http://dl2.djsoft.net/radioboss_setup_5.0.3.1.exe
It should correct all the bugs introduced in the latest update.

djsoft said:
A hotfix was released (RadioBOSS 5.0.3.1): http://dl2.djsoft.net/radioboss_setup_5.0.3.1.exe
thanks, this problem seems to have disappeared  :)

nelson c said:
djsoft said:
thanks, this problem seems to have disappeared  :)
Thanks for the info and sorry for the inconvenience it had caused...

Minor update released (RadioBOSS 5.0.3.2): http://dl2.djsoft.net/radioboss_setup_5.0.3.2.exe
Some optimizations were made for faster RB startup and operation.

Excellent run command:

run PlaylistGeneratorPro.exe -preset=Ittaly+Blues2+2 -out=E:\!_RadioBOSS\Playlists\Feb_%nn.m3u8 -s=12 -n=12

An ideea (or a request):

I want to create playlists like this:
  • 00:00 - 05:00 Night playlists : -preset=Night -s=0 -n=6
  • 06:00 - 10:00 Matinal playlist : -preset=Matinal -s=6 -n=5
  • 11:00 - 14:00 Day1 playlist : -preset=Fast_Medium -s=11 -n=4
  • 15:00 - 17:00 Slow playlist : -preset=Slow -s=15 -n=3
  • 18:00 - 23:00 Evening playlist : -preset=Evening -s=18 -n=6
Is it possible to run multiple commands like the blue one in a .bat file?
Or in the way you want, but tu run multiple presets once.

INTRO and OUTRO graphic is not accurate

Attachments

• _INTRO_OUTRO_BAD_GRAPHIC.jpg
    _INTRO_OUTRO_BAD_GRAPHIC.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 729
nelson c said:
An error was introduced in the cutout silences.

file mp3: http://fmradiomusic.com.ar/Borrar/01%20-%20La%20Ley%20-%20Mirate.mp3

doubts:
- problems still editor were postponed for later?
- please more info: Playlist Generator Pro: bulk playlist generation command line improved (new options added)
More information about this error:
occurs when working with tracks that are assigned a starting point, but not assigned a point of end.

pety said:
Yes, you can create .bat file with multiple calls to Playlist Generator Pro. Note that in .bat file you'll have to specify a full path to PlaylistGeneratorPro.exe, like this:
Code:
"C:\Program Files\RadioBOSS\PlaylistGeneratorPro.exe" -preset=Ittaly+Blues2+2 -out=E:\!_RadioBOSS\Playlists\Feb_%nn.m3u8 -s=12 -n=12

pety said:
INTRO and OUTRO graphic is not accurate
Why? The "Intro" bar on the top shows how much time presenter has for talking. It's a sum of current track's outro and next track's intro.

djsoft said:
pety said:
Yes, you can create .bat file with multiple calls to Playlist Generator Pro. Note that in .bat file you'll have to specify a full path to PlaylistGeneratorPro.exe, like this:
Code:
"C:\Program Files\RadioBOSS\PlaylistGeneratorPro.exe" -preset=Ittaly+Blues2+2 -out=E:\!_RadioBOSS\Playlists\Feb_%nn.m3u8 -s=12 -n=12
That is realy great. I will test it today.

About the second item (IN Out Graphic) was something strange. It dissapear today. I couldn't reproduce it.

djsoft said:
Code:
Unfortunatelly doesn't work.
I tried this:
Code:
"E:\!_RadioBOSS\RadioBOSS\PlaylistGeneratorPro.exe" -preset=Ittaly+Blues2+2 -out=E:\!_RadioBOSS\Playlists\Feb_%nn.m3u8 -s=00 -n=12
"E:\!_RadioBOSS\RadioBOSS\PlaylistGeneratorPro.exe" -preset=Roxette+ILDIVO2+1 -out=E:\!_RadioBOSS\Playlists\Feb_%nn.m3u8 -s=12 -n=12
but the result was only one file:
Feb_nn.m3u8

Did you test it? Is my code wrong?

pety said:
Did you test it? Is my code wrong?
In .bat files you should change "%" to "%%" - sorry I didn't mention it before (you can see this page for more info if you like: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/75634)

Back