A little dot?

Viafiber.se

Perhaps a small indicator showing the selected option?

dot.jpg

All that I knew, just wanted it to "remember" the setting chosen.
Very convenient to let me see what option i have chosen even if
it's possible to make adjustments.

Also, while I', at it. I would like to remove the "Log" from the left
panel, I've tried find a way to hide it but I might again be missing
something. So please tell me how to or tell me if it not an option
to do this.

remove.jpg

All that I knew, just wanted it to "remember" the setting chosen.
Very convenient to let me see what option i have chosen even if
it's possible to make adjustments.
There are no plans currently on improving the Equalizer section, so I'm afraid this is not going to be added, I'm sorry.

Also, while I', at it. I would like to remove the "Log" from the left
panel, I've tried find a way to hide it but I might again be missing
to do this.
You can hide the left panel entirely, or move the slider to make the log more narrow. It's recommended to have the Log tab in place. RadioBOSS almost never shows error boxes (because it's supposed to work unattended) so any error messages will go to the Log.

"You can hide the left panel entirely"
OK, well would you care to tell me how? You also wrote "move the slider to make the log more narrow" and I've dome all these things before asking for help.

I do read the manual so i'm sure i also knew about the fact that log files are saved even if they are not shown in the left panel
Feel free to comment on the "movie" below and I think we will both realize that something is a miss I my capacity to fully operate radioBOSS the correct way or?

Btw. every time I logon to any of our servers without changing screen resolution it's always Exciting to see how most of the radioBOSS we are running on a server change layout regarding the "sliding" up, down or left, right.

"You can hide the left panel entirely"
OK, well would you care to tell me how? You also wrote "move the slider to make the log more narrow" and I've dome all these things before asking for help.
Press Ctrl+L or use the View menu and uncheck the "Left panel" there.

Btw. every time I logon to any of our servers without changing screen resolution it's always Exciting to see how most of the radioBOSS we are running on a server change layout regarding the "sliding" up, down or left, right.
Currently there's no solution for this, unfortunately.

"Press Ctrl+L or use the View menu and uncheck the "Left panel" there." 😉
Please, I wanted to remove the LOG, not the entire left panel. It is often beneficial to read what is written and respond with an appropriate answer. I wish to retain the left panel but remove the LOG.

As I wrote
"Also, while I'm, at it. I would like to remove the "Log" from the left
panel
, I've tried find a way to hide it but I might again be missing
to do this."

Is my English really that bad? Yes, it was a rhetorical question. :cool:
I do not seek to look down upon others or actively search for faults, but I respectfully request to refrain from any condescending remarks and questioning of my ability to read and write. My intention was not to remove the entire left panel, but only the LOG tab.

I rest my case and the log tab is still there.

Please, I wanted to remove the LOG, not the entire left panel. It is often beneficial to read what is written and respond with an appropriate answer. I wish to retain the left panel but remove the LOG.
Currently that's not possible, I'm sorry. Log can be resized, but not hidden. Please note that section where the log resides is also used for "Overlay playback" events when they are playing.

Back