Ad scheduler questions

jopara

Hello , first of all to congratulate you for radioboss , I have recommended it to several FM stations and are happy with the system.

I have a doubt about the ad system.

Look . first in future versions should include " If no tracks in the playlist , add them to the queue '.

I've been testing and when I insert a block of advertising in the hours I want to do this:

16:00h Signals Time + 16:00h time announcement + 16:00h  Ad + 16:00h  Play list generator pro.

But does this:

16:00h  time signals + 16:00h Ads + 16:00h time announcement  + 116:00h  Play list generator pro.

If the ad generator had the option ' If hau tracks in the playlist , add them to the queue' , I think this would be solved .

Similarly, I tried to insert a block of news after the time point . It would be a random list with different cuts, with the purpose of every news hour that list and automatically mixes out news in a different order . How it was feasible schedule for the list not interrupted by the ad and go on the air, just after the advertising block ?

On the other hand as you can insert a list of ads in the track list Ad Generator. This option is disabled. As is enabled?

It would be useful as you place multiple ads from the same advertiser for rotation

Another question I have is if there is a Spanish translation paa ad system .

I may not have explained well , but my English is lousy and I use the google translator .

The option you've asked for will be added in the next update (RadioBOSS 5.0).

For queuing you can also change the start time values by one second. Eg. if you want "ads" event to be launched after the "time announcement" event, set its start time to 16:00:01 (one second later). Same for the "playlist generator" event - its start time can be set to 16:00:02.

Back