Ad Scheduling

vocalistics

The Ad scheduler although in Beta seems to have the end date and start date greyed out.  Obviously it would be ncice to programme this feature to stop repeating ads at end of campaign rather than having to remember to manually check and end them!

Any idea when this will be active or when the next improvements to ad cheduler will be made?  I really like the usability just need a few more features!

Thanks!

The start/end date features are already active in RadioBOSS 4.9: http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,3326.0.html

vocalistics said:
I will downlaod that - I presume I can leave the non beta version on computer and if I have problems resort to that?
You can download any version of the software anytime and change between them.
But as you are just starting to use it, I'd suggest you to work with RadioBOSS 4.9.

Well I am all paid up now!  If there is any chance of a 30-60 min training session (happy to pay) please do let me know by email I would appreciate this ASAP then I will know all I need to know and can stop bugging in the forum!

I'm sorry but currently we don't offer chat sessions. Please start setting up things and ask any specific questions here.

Back