Advert Schdeule

Is there anyway for eg. if you have a 5 mins block for ads only but you have 2 mins worth of ads. is there anyway to have a feature where the additional 3mins can be top up by random promo for that time period getting those files from a folder location.

If you use the Ads Scheduler, you can use the Sweeper feature there to add up the block to the desired duration.

I tried that but don't seem to work. I tried the different options but it only put one sweeper in after the advert. eg. 1 min advert and then 1 sweeper follows. I set the block duration for 10 mins. Using random sweeper only add 1 sweeper. Using Find best matching add none to duration.

I also set max sweeper to insert to 3

It appears that it's unable to find a combination of sweepers to fill the desired duration. How many sweepers do you have in the sweepers folder?

It's because of calculations complexity, too many permutations when 4 or more items, it will affect block processing time.

You can have longer sweepers so three of them could add up to a significant amount of time.

I mean the solution is to have sweepers with longer duration in the Sweeper folder.

Back