"All Tracks from source"

dave-t

In playlist generator pro, what does the "all tracks from source" tick box do?

Regards

Dave

It does what it says - inserts all tracks from source to the playlist.

This allows to do make a playlist like
- Intro
- All tracks from folder
- Outro

Thanks

I am try to reduce the number of repeats.

I have a database of all 1950s tracks and each day PlaylistGenPro creates a playlist for a specific year.

for example on a Thursday it creates a playlist from the 50s database of music dated 1958. The following week it can repeat some tracks from the previous week and am trying to find a way to reduce this.

any ideas?

In the do not repeat track for x minutes, could this be enhanced to choose hours or even days?

Regards

Dave

Well, the "All tracks from source" won't help if you fight repeat tracks. The upcoming RadioBOSS 4.9 will have measures for it - Playlist Generator will take least played tracks.

Thanks for the update

I noticed some tracks are constantly being repeated while others are simply not being played.

Regards

Dave

It shouldn't be like this... The random number generator is pretty good and should always select different tracks.
How many tracks do you have in the source?

This particular database 2,613 - one of the smaller databases I am using

One track has been played 20 times with several 10 or over while about 80% not at all!

I have another database with just under 2,000 tracks with one track having been played 84 time while 60% not played at all  ::)

Shall I email the database over for you to have a look at?

Regards

Dave

If possible, yes, please send database files and playlist generator preset to support@djsoft.net.
Thanks.

Back