Amplification upon specific file type not working

Christian

hi Dmitry,

It seems that the "amp" setting according to a specific file type is not working on RB 5.1.0.7

Regards
Christian

Hi Christian. I've added it to the list of bugs, we'll address this issue in RB v5.1.1.

It should be already fixed... Can you please give more information:
- a screenshot how file type is set up
- how do you play it (in the main playlist or overlay player from Scheduler)?

Hi Dmitry,

I still have the issue on beta 5.2.0.1
It's from the "File type properties" settings. Whatever the "Amp" value from -20 to +20dB does not make any difference when playing a track from that file type.

Christian

Christian said:
  I still have the issue on beta 5.2.0.1
It's from the "File type properties" settings. Whatever the "Amp" value from -20 to +20dB does not make any difference when playing a track from that file type.
Odd. Are you playing the file from the playlist, or it's played in the overlay player?

From a playlist generated by PlGenPro.

I also use overlay playback for different usage and setting the backgroud volume works fine. I did not try with a specific filetype there with "amp" modification. Just regular file.

Christian

Christian said:
I also use overlay playback for different usage and setting the backgroud volume works fine. I did not try with a specific filetype there with "amp" modification. Just regular file.
If you add this file to the playlist and play it - does the amplification work?

Christian said:
I found out what the issue is. "Amp" setting is not used when "Mix" cue point is set.
Indeed. Thank you very much for pointing this out - will be fixed shortly.

Back