"Generic" time announcements

jaypea500

I know that RB can do time announcements with hour and minute. Because my stream is "time-zone agnostic," specific hour/minute time checks would not be appropriate.

What I'd like is a more "generic" time check using only minutes. EX: "it's 17 past the hour" or "it's 10 before the hour."

Is there a way to do this in RB?

thanks...

...joe
The MUSIC People on Live365.com

Can you run this in a schedule with C:\time_announcement\?nn.mp3 (?nn) and other mp3 sounds how do you play the other mp3 in the Multiple Event optons to play Its.mp3 and C:\time_announcement\?nn.mp3 (?nn) and past_thehour.mp3 then play hour is this C:\time_announcement\?nn.mp3 (?hh) and can these all be played with file name template what is the command to launch these files do these all get placed in the log ?

Also is there a way to get time in your region not just what the computer is set too.

Can you run this in a schedule with C:\time_announcement\?nn.mp3 (?nn) and other mp3 sounds how do you play the other mp3 in the Multiple Event optons to play Its.mp3 and C:\time_announcement\?nn.mp3 (?nn) and past_thehour.mp3 then play hour is this C:\time_announcement\?nn.mp3 (?hh) and can these all be played with file name template what is the command to launch these files do these all get placed in the log ?
It works both as a single and multiple event action.

Also is there a way to get time in your region not just what the computer is set too.
You can adjust clock in RadioBOSS in Settings->View->Adjust clock.

Back