Aux player vs load play list

bfmradio

Member
Hi

I wanted to ask about this glitch that I noticed. 

When I click on click on OPEN FOLDER icon I can load play lists.
If I click on icon LOAD FILE (icon with notes) and then again on  OPEN FOLDER icon, then no play lists files are visible. 

To remedy this, I would have to delete AUX player and create a new one and NEVER click on icon with notes.

Is this a known issue?

Also, when you hoover cursor over any buttons on aux player, there is not HELP INFO what each button is.


---------

AUX player has a volume slider - great!

I would be great if similar slider would be implemented on cart player!  During show  to play FXs as applaud, laughter, etc  at full volume is not great... 

Thanks :)


 

djsoft

Well-known member
Staff member
bfmradio said:
When I click on click on OPEN FOLDER icon I can load play lists.
If I click on icon LOAD FILE (icon with notes) and then again on  OPEN FOLDER icon, then no play lists files are visible. 
We'll check if it's a bug with how open dialog works, thank you for letting us know.

bfmradio said:
Also, when you hoover cursor over any buttons on aux player, there is not HELP INFO what each button is.
Currently there are no hints for AUX player, those will be added in one of the next updates.

bfmradio said:
I would be great if similar slider would be implemented on cart player!  During show  to play FXs as applaud, laughter, etc  at full volume is not great... 
You can edit the cart wall items and set their playback level.
 

bfmradio

Member
Thank you, Dmitry!

I found a couple of more "strange thing" Would you like me to tell you about them here or in email?
 

djsoft

Well-known member
Staff member
bfmradio said:
I found a couple of more "strange thing" Would you like me to tell you about them here or in email?
Please report any bugs or suggestions here.
 
Top