hotkeys in aux player and accessibility

drein

Hello,
I'm trying to use Aux player, since I'm visual impaired I use NVDA.
So, I press ctrl-4 for having an additional zone, and a new RB windows open.
Here, if I press the alt key for the menu, it appears the menu of the radioboss main window... so I discovered that I can press the "+" key for creating a new playlist. Here I choose Aux.
I put a song on the new aux playlist, with ctrl-c ctrl-v and I can confirm the song is there.
But now... how can I play it?
If I press space, or p, or enter, that key is issued to the main radioboss playlist.
If I press application key for context menu, unfortunately not all item are accessible.
So really I don't know how to play a song on the other window...

You can use Tab key, this will navigate from Playlist to playback control buttons, focus the Play button and press Space, it will start playback of the selected track in AUX player.

We'll check why hot keys are not working. It should be able to start playback using Enter key.

Hello,
It doesn't seem to work.
If I am in the second window with the Aux player, I am positioned in the playlist where I put a song.
I Press tab, it says:
"Aux0 tab", so I am where I can select the playlist tab, if there is other.
Press tab another time, it says:
"Stop after playing track button".
This is a button that can be activated or not.
Another tab key, and I return in the listview with my song.

Instead, in the main windows of radioboss, I can actually reach the play buttons with the tab key, but there is no need for that since the hotkeys work.
Can you do a test and confirm this behavior for me? Or do you also have the aux player with the tab key working?
Thank you for your kindness, answering also to still a person who has still not bought the program.
Have a nice day.

Yeah, found a little solution.
When tabbing in the "stop after playing button", we must use arrow keys in order to reach player controller. So, right and left keys!
And now it works!!!!!!!
Not very intuitive, but at least this is usable.

When tabbing in the "stop after playing button", we must use arrow keys in order to reach player controller. So, right and left keys!
And now it works!!!!!!!
Yes, it looks like a bug - we'll address it in the next update.

Back