BORED WITH RADIOBOSS

ORBITA HIT

Since the last version 6 and its versions 6.0.1.8, 6.0.2, the repetition artist does not work. but in addition, it does not appear that since installing this version, even if it switches to 5.9.4 or 5.7.2, any other function will still work without repetition. before you go on a song and then you send out the radio radio you send an alert that it was repeating, and it doesn't work. after so many falls I am thinking about switching programs, I have so much pain in my head from so many problems. if someone could help me please write to : radio@orbitahit.es
thanks

Wow, how an you be bored with it I havent upgraded yet but its a huge package and it takes a lot of learning to use it . I will be updating in new year as last years updates was amazing some of it you may not even be using . I certainly would not switchas if you are having a headache with this try the others you will end up pulling your hair out with them lol . I dont work for Radio Boss or DJSoft but personally thier app and support is the best one you will find and grows at the same pace you do.

You said "you send an alert that it was repeating" what alert are you talking about you can set a repeat from the button on screen I am not sure why you would be broadcasting a song twice on a stream as it makes no sense and sounds like a rant you was having.

Wow, how an you be bored with it I havent upgraded yet but its a huge package and it takes a lot of learning to use it . I will be updating in new year as last years updates was amazing some of it you may not even be using . I certainly would not switchas if you are having a headache with this try the others you will end up pulling your hair out with them lol . I dont work for Radio Boss or DJSoft but personally thier app and support is the best one you will find and grows at the same pace you do.

You said "you send an alert that it was repeating" what alert are you talking about you can set a repeat from the button on screen I am not sure why you would be broadcasting a song twice on a stream as it makes no sense and sounds like a rant you was having.
The problem is in radioboss versions 6, none of the artist repetition works, I have sent several emails to support with screenshots, and it only happens in versions 6. At the moment I am left with version 5.9.4 very stable and achieved. I am here to help not to draw attention to forum users. We are not in jail, we have work and we enter here when we can and we have time, respect the users first and foremost and do not be in such a hurry, there are risks to health. greetings and happy 2021

radioboos with repetition activated, if a song is repeated it sends an attention to the log report warning of the repetition of the artist in case of doing so if for example the folder contains few songs, and this also does not work in versions 6. It worked 24 hours with radioboss and I understand many things about the functions, do not take me for a fool, thank you.

The problem is in radioboss versions 6, none of the artist repetition works, I have sent several emails to support with screenshots, and it only happens in versions 6
What do you use to select tracks, is it Track List or Playlist Generator?

radioboos with repetition activated, if a song is repeated it sends an attention to the log report warning of the repetition of the artist in case of doing so if for example the folder contains few songs, and this also does not work in versions 6.
RadioBOSS issues a log entry when it's unable to select a track that satisfies all the rules. I did a quick test: used Track Tool to select a track from a folder with only 10 tracks of the same artist. Upon second playback, a warning message appeared in the Log to indicate that it was unable to select a track that meets the defined repeat protection rules. So I suppose it works. Just in case, please ensure that you use the latest RadioBOSS 6.0.2.

What do you use to select tracks, is it Track List or Playlist Generator?

RadioBOSS issues a log entry when it's unable to select a track that satisfies all the rules. I did a quick test: used Track Tool to select a track from a folder with only 10 tracks of the same artist. Upon second playback, a warning message appeared in the Log to indicate that it was unable to select a track that meets the defined repeat protection rules. So I suppose it works. Just in case, please ensure that you use the latest RadioBOSS 6.0.2.
tracks in folders, slow list builder, not like it. I will buy the latest version, later, thanks

Back