Bug in Search Tab

tomimatko

In version 7020, in the right panel under the Tab Search, it doesn't show songs in "All". It shows songs in all Library, but when I go back to "All", it doesn't respond.

Can you please provide some more details, does it actually hang (meaning RB stops functioning)? A quick test does not confirm it, selecting any single library. then selecting ALL does not lead to a hang here; the list is not updated when you select ALL but you can press the Reset (X) button to update the list, or make a search.

No, the ALL do not hang and there is no errors, but the list is not updated when select ALL. When I choose other libraries, then everything is OK and songs are displayed, but when I go back to ALL, the list does not update. Yes, you're right, when I click X in the search box, then the list updates, but that's not quite obvious. Why don't songs simply appear in ALL like in other libraries?

I can't remember, but it seems to me that in those versions 6, everything was fine with ALL?

No, the ALL do not hang and there is no errors, but the list is not updated when select ALL. When I choose other libraries, then everything is OK and songs are displayed, but when I go back to ALL, the list does not update. Yes, you're right, when I click X in the search box, then the list updates, but that's not quite obvious. Why don't songs simply appear in ALL like in other libraries?
Added to the list of bugs, will be checked.

I can't remember, but it seems to me that in those versions 6, everything was fine with ALL?
I don't think so, at a quick glance, there were no changes in this part in v6 vs v7.

tomimatko

I have tried this on 7.2.0 and noticed it does not search two words like Within Temptation. It could be this you are noticing. Is this the me you are finding

Back