Bug save as scheduler

nelson c

There is an error in the event programmer.
I'm wanting to go back to PLGen Pro and I need to program every hour of the week with a preset.
I use the option multiple start times and in each modification, I press save as the event. (With the intention of saving it as, but undoing the modification that it does).
The problem is that the start times are also modified in the origin event.

PD. Please we need an assistant to assign a preset every hour.
My guide is an excel, but this is very difficult to configure. And very error prone.

1685403663289.png

Como la playlist nos prepara con una hora de anticipación tenemos que ajustar este excel (avanzar una hora). Fue muy difícil configurar esto.
1685413083203.png

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2023-05-29 231724.png
    Captura de pantalla 2023-05-29 231724.png
    62 KB · Views: 107
I'm wanting to go back to PLGen Pro and I need to program every hour of the week with a preset.
I use the option multiple start times and in each modification, I press save as the event. (With the intention of saving it as, but undoing the modification that it does).
The problem is that the start times are also modified in the origin event.
Yes, it looks like it saves modifications for start times right after you close the start times window - it's a bug, will be fixed in 6.3.2 release.

Como la playlist nos prepara con una hora de anticipación tenemos que ajustar este excel (avanzar una hora). Fue muy difícil configurar esto.
I'm not sure about this - do you use file name templates in the event action?

I'm not sure about this - do you use file name templates in the event action?
Pt, 1, 2, 3... are Playlist Gen Pro preset names.
They all generate the same output m3u file.
The question here is being able to easily select a preset for each hour of the week. (Following this excel)

Pt, 1, 2, 3... are Playlist Gen Pro preset names.
They all generate the same output m3u file.
The question here is being able to easily select a preset for each hour of the week. (Following this excel)
Monday 3:00 p.m.: Preset 1
Monday 4:00 PM: Preset 2
Tuesday 3:00 PM: Preset 2
Tuesday 4:00 PM: Preset 3
This starts from the fact that humans establish patterns of association. If by random chance the same song is played as the day before at the same time, for example the time I left my house for work, you will think that the same music always plays.
Precisely what is sought with this preset rotation is to avoid this.

Subcategories in the preset as song of the week one day it will be at 3pm, the next day 4pm, 5pm... etc

I think using the "multiple start times" feature is the best solution for this. Create an event for each preset and make it start when needed. To copy events (due to a bug in the multiple start times window) you can right-click an event, select "Duplicate" and then edit a new event.

The next major update of Playlist Generator will allow day part repeat protection, to prevent the same track being repeated at the same time in different days. In the result, you may not need that many presets.

Create an event for each preset and make it start when needed.
The problem here is that currently Monday 3:00 p.m. and Tuesday 4:00 p.m. are not allowed in the same event.

The next major update of Playlist Generator will allow day part repeat protection, to prevent the same track being repeated at the same time in different days. In the result, you may not need that many presets.
Great feature. Highly expected

additional question:
Repeat protection: Take into accounts tracks in the playlist window
How does this work?
Analyze the N tracks following the current playing song?

Repeat protection: Take into accounts tracks in the playlist window
How does this work?
Analyze the N tracks following the current playing song?
Yes, it considers tracks after the playing track (and their start times) for repeat protection.

Back